Who is your style inspiration?

i take camo/cargo/olive cutoff shorts & match them up with a heavy metal or mishka shirt, or my boy's www.respecttheil.coml brand. i break out the Ralph Lauren tops whenever the occasion calls. jeans are ralph lauren 867, levi 569 or american eagle loose. plain black zip up hoodie if it's cold.

it's been described as Dimebag Darrell with nice sneakers might run into Nordstroms on occasion if he needs something nice to wear.

to jury duty today it was camo pants, View media item 220305 , and cool grey xi's.

in other words, i'm a metalhead stuck in the 90's which is where half of his favorite sneakers were made.

Last edited:
i take camo/cargo/olive cutoff shorts & match them up with a heavy metal or mishka shirt, or my boy's www.respecttheil.coml brand. i break out the Ralph Lauren tops whenever the occasion calls. jeans are ralph lauren 867, levi 569 or american eagle loose. plain black zip up hoodie if it's cold.

it's been described as Dimebag Darrell with nice sneakers might run into Nordstroms on occasion if he needs something nice to wear.

to jury duty today it was camo pants, View media item 220305 , and cool grey xi's.

in other words, i'm a metalhead stuck in the 90's which is where half of his favorite sneakers were made.

U got that OG anthrax swag(minus da tight *** jeans) i respect it.

Dipset Dipset Dipset Dipset Dipset
The times have changed, but so have they 
embarassed.gif

Slim fit pants
Plain t or a button up
Janoski or Jordan's
Sometimes a fitted with my city on it no snap backs or gshocks I think trends are corny
I don't think I'm a trend setter in any way shape or form

Nobody really inspired me I just go for the real clean look :pimp:

I don't see whats so hard for you guys to believe about ppl not being inspired by anyone
example I remember being in the watch thread and had 0 zero knowledge at all on watches and fell in love at first sight when I first seen IWC watches that don't mean anything nobody inspired that people like stuff because they genuinely like stuff simple as that

Last edited:
"Trips to Paris, i civilized every savage."

Nas's raps about style/fashion have always been impressive.

Pre hate me now nas was fresh.

It's ubiquitous to be honest.

Some of my favorite styled celebs would include Black Thought, Kanye (of course), Ryan Gosling in Crazy, Stupid..., and of course NT is a source of inspiration.

Back
Top Bottom