Whos a better seller, Kobe or Lebron?

Watching the NBA combine and going to several major aau tourneys this summer so far, Kobe's far outweigh the competition.  And from what I saw, KD3's were second.  Lebron and Jordan's were a toss-up.  Just my two cents.  

Watching the NBA combine and going to several major aau tourneys this summer so far, Kobe's far outweigh the competition.  And from what I saw, KD3's were second.  Lebron and Jordan's were a toss-up.  Just my two cents.  

i see more kobes on the courts and at the gym than i do lebrons. ZK6's are just performance monsters, not to mention zk5 and zk4's.

i see more kobes on the courts and at the gym than i do lebrons. ZK6's are just performance monsters, not to mention zk5 and zk4's.

http://counterkicks.com/2010/12/09/top-100-best-selling-basketball-shoes-nov-2010/

(November 2010)
[table][tr][td]NIKE[/td][td]1[/td][td]M NK AIR MAX LEBRON 8 BLK/RED/WHT/MTGLD[/td][td]$157.14[/td][/tr][tr][td]JORDAN[/td][td]2[/td][td]M AJ JRDN RETRO 9 BLK/RED/CHAR[/td][td]$139.47[/td][/tr][tr][td]JORDAN[/td][td]3[/td][td]M AJ AJF 10 WHT/BLK/STEEL GRY[/td][td]$138.88[/td][/tr][tr][td]JORDAN[/td][td]4[/td][td]M AJ JRDN RETRO 2 BLK/WHT[/td][td]$133.84[/td][/tr][tr][td]JORDAN[/td][td]5[/td][td]M AJ AJF 4 BLK/RED/STEALTH[/td][td]$148.18[/td][/tr][tr][td]JORDAN[/td][td]6[/td][td]M AJ JRDN RETRO 9 WHT/RED/BLK[/td][td]$144.53[/td][/tr][tr][td]JORDAN[/td][td]7[/td][td]M AJ JRDN TAKE FLIGHT WHT/BLK/RED[/td][td]$147.90[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKE[/td][td]8[/td][td]M NK HYPERDUNK 2010 BLK/BLK/GRY[/td][td]$117.07[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKE[/td][td]9[/td][td]M NK HYPERDUNK 2010 WHT/BLK/MTSLV[/td][td]$112.45

[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKE[/td][td]10[/td][td]M NK HYPERDUNK 2010 WHT/NVY[/td][td]$113.73[/td][/tr][/table]

Eastbays Top Seller Spring/Summer 2011

http://blog.stack.com/2011/06/01/springsummer-2011-top-selling-sneakers-on-eastbay/

1.Nike Air Griffey Max II – $140
2.Reebok Zig Pulse II – $80
3.Nike Free Run + 2 – $90
4.adidas ClimaCool Ride – $90
5.Nike Zoom Kobe VI – $130
6.Nike LeBron 8 PS – $150

http://counterkicks.com/2010/12/09/top-100-best-selling-basketball-shoes-nov-2010/

(November 2010)
[table][tr][td]NIKE[/td][td]1[/td][td]M NK AIR MAX LEBRON 8 BLK/RED/WHT/MTGLD[/td][td]$157.14[/td][/tr][tr][td]JORDAN[/td][td]2[/td][td]M AJ JRDN RETRO 9 BLK/RED/CHAR[/td][td]$139.47[/td][/tr][tr][td]JORDAN[/td][td]3[/td][td]M AJ AJF 10 WHT/BLK/STEEL GRY[/td][td]$138.88[/td][/tr][tr][td]JORDAN[/td][td]4[/td][td]M AJ JRDN RETRO 2 BLK/WHT[/td][td]$133.84[/td][/tr][tr][td]JORDAN[/td][td]5[/td][td]M AJ AJF 4 BLK/RED/STEALTH[/td][td]$148.18[/td][/tr][tr][td]JORDAN[/td][td]6[/td][td]M AJ JRDN RETRO 9 WHT/RED/BLK[/td][td]$144.53[/td][/tr][tr][td]JORDAN[/td][td]7[/td][td]M AJ JRDN TAKE FLIGHT WHT/BLK/RED[/td][td]$147.90[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKE[/td][td]8[/td][td]M NK HYPERDUNK 2010 BLK/BLK/GRY[/td][td]$117.07[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKE[/td][td]9[/td][td]M NK HYPERDUNK 2010 WHT/BLK/MTSLV[/td][td]$112.45

[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKE[/td][td]10[/td][td]M NK HYPERDUNK 2010 WHT/NVY[/td][td]$113.73[/td][/tr][/table]

Eastbays Top Seller Spring/Summer 2011

http://blog.stack.com/2011/06/01/springsummer-2011-top-selling-sneakers-on-eastbay/

1.Nike Air Griffey Max II – $140
2.Reebok Zig Pulse II – $80
3.Nike Free Run + 2 – $90
4.adidas ClimaCool Ride – $90
5.Nike Zoom Kobe VI – $130
6.Nike LeBron 8 PS – $150

Originally Posted by W Alston

Originally Posted by KingJay718

The Kobe IV did sell really well in NYC in 2009.    

Really? Source?

Every colorway that released prior to the Fall of '09 eventually sold out.  I don't count the gradient, Phila, or/and Spidey colorway that released in Fall '09

Really? Source?

Every colorway that released prior to the Fall of '09 eventually sold out.  I don't count the gradient, Phila, or/and Spidey colorway that released in Fall '09

In Arizona and Alabama all I've seen is Kobes. I rarely see Brons and when I do they're the V2s.

In Arizona and Alabama all I've seen is Kobes. I rarely see Brons and when I do they're the V2s.

W. Alston and K Town Trash, not sure where you are from, but I'm from where the where it (Nike) all began, the world headquarters of Nike is.  With that said I get that directly from the people that are involved.  As well check any Niketown and they'll tell you the same thing (unless you get one of the workers who have no idea which one is which, and believe me it happens)!  Lol!  Besides just pay attention to whats going on around you and you would see this. 

W. Alston and K Town Trash, not sure where you are from, but I'm from where the where it (Nike) all began, the world headquarters of Nike is.  With that said I get that directly from the people that are involved.  As well check any Niketown and they'll tell you the same thing (unless you get one of the workers who have no idea which one is which, and believe me it happens)!  Lol!  Besides just pay attention to whats going on around you and you would see this. 

i live in chicago and i seen very little ppl wear kobe...at gym the whole time......i thought i was the only one wearing kobes here in chicago for ball and casuel lol

i live in chicago and i seen very little ppl wear kobe...at gym the whole time......i thought i was the only one wearing kobes here in chicago for ball and casuel lol

Kobe are being worn every where in NBA and NCAA. Can't say the same for Lebron. Performance wise Kobe is more versatile and suitable for more people

Kobe are being worn every where in NBA and NCAA. Can't say the same for Lebron. Performance wise Kobe is more versatile and suitable for more people

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by Heshua

I live in Chicago and everyone here has kobes. I easily see 2 to 1 kobes to lebrons.  Especially at the gym or parks.

I live in Virginia and I truly don't remember the last time I've seen someone rock Kobe's. Market is very low here.
I echo this statement.  Remember what we see on the street and in the gym is differently.  No telling what those older or younger than us are wearing in Grade School.. Middle school.. High Schools.. or casually and in what settings.
Just too crazy to determine.  It does surprise me to see that stat since there's another continent called Asia that does Kobe sales very well...

VERY, VERY WELL.....
People seem to forget....their neighborhood doesn't account for the ENTIRE world.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by Heshua

I live in Chicago and everyone here has kobes. I easily see 2 to 1 kobes to lebrons.  Especially at the gym or parks.

I live in Virginia and I truly don't remember the last time I've seen someone rock Kobe's. Market is very low here.
I echo this statement.  Remember what we see on the street and in the gym is differently.  No telling what those older or younger than us are wearing in Grade School.. Middle school.. High Schools.. or casually and in what settings.
Just too crazy to determine.  It does surprise me to see that stat since there's another continent called Asia that does Kobe sales very well...

VERY, VERY WELL.....
People seem to forget....their neighborhood doesn't account for the ENTIRE world.

Really? Source?

You do know that suggesting this is not proof of anything, correct? Do you have anything as what was pictured, showing the LeBrons in front, anything that shows that what you are stating is fact? I'd love to see it!

Show me something like this, or direct me to it, thanks!

November 2010)

Back
Top Bottom