Who's Your Favorite Character From The Office?

I gotta go with either Dwight cause he brings teh lulz on the regular
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, or Pam cause she super cute
embarassed.gif
devil.gif

And here's a pic of Pam:

jenna-fischer-10.jpg

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dwight has had a resurgence this yr in my mind, but Andy has been the funniest dude on the show for the past few seasons, thats my dude right there...he is aclown
laugh.gif
...Pam was looking extra delectable in Blades of Glory...Creed has been hilarious this season as well

i recently started watching this show in syndication (give me a latepass), copped the dvds and almost back on track,
laugh.gif

to answer your question
michael scott

woah I haven't been watching this season cause I've missed too many episodes. but was that last picture from an episode?
Pam would be my dream wife js
oh yeah and Creed is the man, mad creepy though

Dwight from seasons 1 and 2 is the funniest character.

He's gotten less and less funny, and now he just says or does ridiculous things with no real basis according to his character.

Andy is one of my favorite characters in the past couple seasons.

Yeah.. Dwight and Michael are in my book as top funniest. I really like Creed tho, you always gotta pay attention to when something serious is going on tocatch him doing something funny. I think it was a few eps ago when Pam was throwing up and caused a chain reaction for everyone else in the office to throw upfrom Dwight peeling eggs. They pan to everyone in the office vomiting, then they get to my man Creed, and this dude is just puttin work in on a cup of noodles
roll.gif
roll.gif

Stanley.

I almost died during that episode where Michael told him he was fired.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Creed...

"MMMM smells like soup"...in reference to the poop smell in emanating from Michael's (sp) office--i believe in season 2.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

creed_bratton.jpg

Michael Scott: Someone complained that the men's room is "whites only". Stanley, you know that's not true.
Stanley: I didn't say that.
Creed Bratton: Then why is there a picture of a white man on the door?

lmao @ creed he's weird as hell my fav character has to be michael though hands down lol i have to jump on the office bandwagon for that dude

I always laugh at the big, dumb oafs...

kevin-office.jpg

"Tea. You would!"

EDIT: Forgot about Darrel. He's barely on the show anymore. When Dwight and Toby mistook his sister for him!

Michael Scott runs that show...made me go out and by myself a foreman grill because he like to wake up to the smell of bacon in the morning...lmaoo

Back
Top Bottom