Who's Your Top 3 ESPN Personalities That You Dislike?

Great thread OP but does it have to be 3 ? how about 10 ?
laugh.gif
i cant seem to get the clowns that i hate down to 3

1. Kruk
2. Mckendry
3. Storm
4. Bayless
5. Millen
6. Wingo
7. Scott
8. Wlbon
9. Elliot
10. Jacobsen

in no particular order either, the sad thing about it is that i can fit about 5 more names on my list
smh.gif

theres so many that i dislike
laugh.gif

1. Steve Berthiaume
2. Everybody that does NFL coverage except Gruden
3. Tim Legler

Can't believe none of you brought Bruce Bowen already. 
Bowen as a player > Bowen as a 'analyst'. Yes, he's that terrible. 

1a. Bruce Bowen

1b. Entire NBA crew although Jalen Rose is only 'tolerable' compare to all the bozos they got over there. 

2. Bayless

3. Entire NFL crew minus Gruden

How can you dislike Kornheiser or Wilbon? I take that back, how can you not appreciate their antics?

Dana Jacobsen
Jay Crawford
Trey Wingo
Scott Van Pelt (Dude needs to get a life and quit mentioning his college days and hanging around campus like an old geezer)
Bill Plaschke

Those I DO Like:

Gameday Crew
Tennis Trio of Chris Fowler, Darren KILLA Cahill, and P-Mac or Brad Gilbert
Jalen Rose
Barry Melrose

no buccigross? this guy sounds like he beats off to the sound of sport...hes the only reason espn ever leaves my tv

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

How can you dislike Kornheiser or Wilbon? I take that back, how can you not appreciate their antics?

This.
pimp.gif

Although there are plenty of people of unlikeable personalities on that network..my 3:

dm_090416_sc_rightnow9AM.jpg

espn_mike_hill_576.jpg

kevinnegandhi.jpg

How are you gonna hate on Skip Bayless? He's pure comedy. His schtick is to provoke other people, but most of what he says is either on point or eventually turns into reality.

Stil, Chris Berman is THE worst. Hate that windbag

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Chris Berman is THE worst. Hate that windbag
Agreed. I caught some hate last time we had this thread and he made the top of my list.

The other two I hate: Skip Bayless and Mark Schlereth.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

How are you gonna hate on Skip Bayless? He's pure comedy. His schtick is to provoke other people, but most of what he says is either on point or eventually turns into reality.

Agreed...Don't understand how people don't get that he just hates on things, that his whole shtick.  It's a welcomed fresh-breath from the usual ESPN sack-riding.

The best personality:
michelle-beadle-2.jpg

Wifey Status
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by sbrar8

Sportsnation Crew
9bko0k.jpg

pimp.gif

Nope. Disagree. Michelle Beadle alone is worth watching ANY day.

As for the people I dislike the most in Bristol:

1) Stuart Scott - The guy is just a fool period. Thinks he is "keeping it real" he's really making himself sound like an idiot.
2) Skip Bayless - The microphone AMPLIFIES your voice moron you don't need to yell, and I think he purposefully tries to "go against the norm" on purpose, which really urks me.
3) Chris Berman - The most annoying guy on TV. I hate all his stupid nicknames and he just utters lame cliche' after lame cliche'    

Back
Top Bottom