Whose your "God mode" player on NBA 2K13?

suprised not many KD responses. he has some suspect passes sometimes, but he pretty much can get any shot he wants off.

and Paul George but his release is a little too long for my liking. he is crazy driving to the rim though. Harden is probably one of the more unstoppable offensively though.

hands down KD is my pick. dude is butter from the 3 point line, he dominates the paint, and dude is tall and fast enough to stick D on just about everyone in the game

Game winner at the buzzer with Melo.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Chandler put in work too.
smokin.gif
0 bench points
sick.gif

Wes Matthews. Dropped 50 with him playing on HOF... Funny thing is someone else dropped 50 with him on me before.

:wow: I just went through this thread and NOBODY has mentioned Deron Williams, that's crazy to me. He's an automatic bucket, my friends think this man is a cheat code :lol:

I forgot to mention Joe Johnson on 2K12 :x

Dude was a different type of beast. I gave a ***** 61

Jennings , harden , and Ryan Anderson

Before

Dorrel wright
Bargs
Jamison
Mo gotti
Rashard Lewis
Courtney lee
Josh chilldress
Kevin Martin

It's no better feeling than picking the rockets or bucks and wrecking the heat / Knicks/ lakers

if you want to rain threes all day, the bucks are THAT team. Have jennings come off the bench as a spark and put ellis as a PG. Spread the floor, drive it in with ellis for a layup or just kick it out. 
nthat.gif

Ellis

Reddick

Dunleavy Jr.

Ilyasova

Sanders

For me it would have to be Wilson Chandler and Michael Beasley. Chandler got a silky smooth jumper and is always open when i use the Nuggets.

I seriously think he might be one of the hardest, if not THE hardest player to stop. He can do it all in the game, hit 3, baby jumpers, bully you down low. Lebron's shot isnt wet, im sure Kobe is just as tough but no one uses the Lakers 
laugh.gif

I cook with James Harden and Parsons, but Harden doesnt finish as well as Melo and Parsons is a tad slow.
yeah man i just beat my brother wit Harden.. I can play wit a lotta players and teams though. I get bored wit playin with the same players and teams after a while.

Back
Top Bottom