Why am I persecuted for NOT accepting homosexuality..

I never understood why I have to accept it, or act like it doesn't bother me, or grasp the concept that if we don't give gays rights, we are a backwards society. This is not a hate thread, I appreciate every human being's life and their values. However at the same time, why are my values not being taken into account? Why do they need to teach my kids in Kindergarten about homosexuality? 
When the population of gays is so small compared to heterosexuals, yet the media, news, and governments are trying to push it so hard and legitimize the rights its weird. 

There is still rampant racism and yet we are holding a microscope on homosexual rights? 

See, I don't mind an open society but when the media attention and channels like MTV purposefully shove images of homosexuality and acceptance into my mind, its bothersome. 

If the people in charge of these giant media corporations are homosexual thats cool, but don't try to justify your actions by influencing the rest of the people, with the power that you have, that it is ok. 

Even if homosexuality is not a choice, it is a sexual act. Therefore it does not need to be blatantly in society. Its like the furries, people who enjoy having sex dressed as teddy bears and what not, why do they not teach kids about that? or any other sort of sexual interaction that deviates from heterosexual acts? 

Im sorry if this thread offends any people on NT, its just I feel society has taken a path so quickly that it makes the civil rights movement look like kids stuff. Its easier to make people trust your beliefs when you have the power and tools to enforce your ideas.

Is it really that humans have advanced so much in thought in the past 10-15 years? or that we are told its ok.

Why is the KKK and neo-Nazi groups persecuted for not accepting racial equality?
nerd.gif

this will not end wel.

i very very loosely agree.

homosexuality is a deviation from the norm and I'm not welcoming with open arms, but I'm not shoving it away either.

they live their life i live mine

because it doesn't effect you. you are a hatemonger and as much as it's stupid, it is your right, so you shouldn't care that anyone loves and cares for whoever they do.

Did you really compare race and skin color to homosexuality?
I understand the idea that you are trying to parlay, but there is no comparison.

Lol at me being a hatemonger. This is what I am saying, why am I a hatemonger? What the hell did I do? I didnt go lynch homosexuals, i didnt go beat em in the street, didnt open up the fire hose on them, i didnt let the german sheppards at them, So why am i placed in a category of KKK and hate mongers???

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

because it doesn't effect you. you are a hatemonger and as much as it's stupid, it is your right, so you shouldn't care that anyone loves and cares for whoever they do.

People want others to respect their hateful, prejudiced beliefs but then cry racism when someone does the same to them. Bloody hypocrites.
ohwell.gif

it doesn't make the Civil Rights movement look like a kids movement, where do you get that from?
Homosexuality is a preference in who you "mess" with same as heterosexuality so neither is a "sexual act"

Now gay sex & straight sex is a sexual act. As far as it being shoved down your throat, I feel you on that. But no one complained (except the obvious) when the Civil Rights movement was being "shoved" down everyones throats.

Gays will gain acceptance, but its post like this, questions like this, useless & DUMB discussions like this that keep running circles with words that keep BEING GAY relevant. If no one cared, then the shock value would be diminished. If you see 2 gays on TV kissing, don't go on a tangent on why its there instead ......

IGNORE IT!

Go outside, its a nice day.

Originally Posted by OnTheNephs

Did you really compare race and skin color to homosexuality?
I understand the idea that you are trying to parlay, but there is no comparison.

I compared hate to hate. 

[KEL] AWW HERE IT GOES....[KEL]

It's no comparison from YOUR perspective. 

If gay rights should be ignored because they represent a small population compared to heterosexuals, African Americans' rights being ignored in the past shouldn't have been a problem either right? Since they're just a small percentage of the US population compared to white people?
laugh.gif

Son, i don't accept it either.

this does not give me the pass to hate on them and shh.

I just dont accept it, i frown upon it and keep moving.

At the end of the day, if their happy its whatever, just stay in your lane.

Because they have the right to love each other and reap all the benefits that a Hetero married couple has....I've seen some really happy and loving gay families, why should they be deprived of marriage rights?

Hmm. I think i threw people off with the "civil rights" sentence. I meant as a movement, not as the cause. 

dont bring this topic here bro..... dudes who accept it will call you all types of names then attempt to ban you because you see something wrong with the paradox known as homosexuality......

i really want to chime in but i dont want to get banned

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

If gay rights should be ignored because they represent a small population compared to heterosexuals, African Americans' rights being ignored in the past shouldn't have been a problem either right? Since they're just a small percentage of the US population compared to white people?
laugh.gif

Stop you're going to make a lot of people angry. But what I continue to witness in the black community's attitude toward gays are the exact same tactics and excuses white people used to take rights away from them.

Why are we fighting for rights for slaves/ or black freed men when there are so many white immigrants without jobs. Give the jobs to the white immigrants.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

laugh.gif

I dont even know what to say to that.
Son you do know there is a whole continent filled with black people right? 

Race =/= sexuality

Because in this day and age your not allowed to disagree with anything because that makes you a "hater". Unless of course its bashing religion then it's all good

Live & let live...

I kinda see where OP is coming from, like on RW where they were hell bent on getting that one dude to go to PRIDE
laugh.gif
... why force someone to do something they don't agree with? His support will never be genuine so just accept it, however there is no excuse to abuse people from that community but you shouldn't have to co-sign it imo...

Originally Posted by devildog1776

dont bring this topic here bro..... dudes who accept it will call you all types of names then attempt to ban you because you see something wrong with the paradox known as homosexuality......

i really want to chime in but i dont want to get banned

Simple people see the world in black and white. The world and nature is full of paradoxes.

I love the "I don't wanna say something offensive so I don't get banned response".
laugh.gif
 Dudes tossing and turning all days, angry, waiting to let their hatred out on their keyboard. Listen to yourself.

Originally Posted by Kramer

Because in this day and age your not allowed to disagree with anything because that makes you a "hater". Unless of course its bashing religion then it's all good

lol nice man, thats exactly how i feel bro.

I think you're giving yourself wayy too much importance. At the end of the day, noone really gives a $$** AT ALL about what happens in that dumb lil brain of yours...

It's ONLY when you turn idiotic thoughts and beliefs into WORDS and ACTIONS that AFFECT others that you're really gonna have a problem with others

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

I think you're giving yourself wayy too much importance. At the end of the day, noone really gives a $$** AT ALL about what happens in that dumb lil brain of yours...

It's ONLY when you turn idiotic thoughts and beliefs into WORDS and ACTIONS that AFFECT others that you're really gonna have a problem with others

...TUFF GUY. What was the point of your post?

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

it doesn't make the Civil Rights movement look like a kids movement, where do you get that from?
Homosexuality is a preference in who you "mess" with same as heterosexuality so neither is a "sexual act"

Now gay sex & straight sex is a sexual act. As far as it being shoved down your throat, I feel you on that. But no one complained (except the obvious) when the Civil Rights movement was being "shoved" down everyones throats.

Gays will gain acceptance, but its post like this, questions like this, useless & DUMB discussions like this that keep running circles with words that keep BEING GAY relevant. If no one cared, then the shock value would be diminished. If you see 2 gays on TV kissing, don't go on a tangent on why its there instead ......

IGNORE IT!

Go outside, its a nice day.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OnTheNephs

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

...TUFF GUY. What was the point of your post?

He actually makes a very good point. No one gives a sh$$ about how OP feels about homosexuality just as long as his thoughts aren't put into actions (laws) that take rights away from gay people. No one is telling anyone to go to every gay parade, but if you argue about why homosexuals don't deserve to marry or even worse deserve to be thrown in jail for being the way they are don't expect people to sit there and take it!!!

Wow. Please point or quote a single sentence in my original post where i said I want to go hurt a gay guy. Or I want them jailed? NOT once did i say that.

Back
Top Bottom