why are more people not copping the AJ1 Jeter Flyknit?

9A8C8796-262D-444C-9447-A0EF807AE284.jpeg
67524782-02B3-4DAA-B355-4711C4259B8A.jpeg Very nice shoe. I took an L on the bred toe so thinking about copping these.
EB31E2E4-9EDA-4C9D-88A8-B19ABB4AF37A.jpeg

I don't think sneakerheads in general are into the flyknit 1's, you can still buy the royals/breds for around retail, and those are probably more sought after colorways

No one is buying right now because of all the heat that dropped earlier in the month.

IMO they are OK and will be copped on discount.

AC441D63-285E-43CC-934A-D0467AB19728.jpeg
These the ones? Mids? Thanks
airdavid13 airdavid13

He meant that the Flyknit versions of the Black/Reds and Royals can still be had for around retail, both of which are popular Jordan I colorways.

The point being that Flyknit Is as a whole are something that people aren't that receptive to.

air-jordan-1-retro-high-flyknit-shoe-z3TlZbjM.jpg

He meant that the Flyknit versions of the Black/Reds and Royals can still be had for around retail, both of which are popular Jordan I colorways.

The point being that Flyknit Is as a whole are something that people aren't that receptive to.

air-jordan-1-retro-high-flyknit-shoe-z3TlZbjM.jpg
Gotcha. Thanks. I don’t particularly like the Flyknit either but those Jeters are nice. Seen on Twitter they’re starting to really sell now. Guess it’s a consolation prize for those who missed out on the bred toes lol

A.J. A.J. yeps i meant the flyknit versions, i personally like them, ive got a ton of 1's and i bought the shadow fk 1's on deep discount, and they're good shoes, but i hate how the wings logo and swoosh are leather, like its a total cop out. They make good beaters if you can get them for the right price, and i love how the flyknit versions of shoes are just so much lighter then leather versions.

in the end buy them if you like them, the key to having a good collection is to have decent gr stuff to rotate in, and i think these fit the bill

Well I bit on these I had a rewards coupon from champs for $25 off and was able to use it. I think they look great and if I’m gonna cop some Flyknits id rather they be a signature shoe. Can always sell them if I get them and don’t like them there’s a ton of yankee fans in my area. Something kept bringing me back to them and when that happens I need to go with my gut. I know they’re not the bred toes but I choose what I want in my collection. Plus I need to get away from red. I have the win like 96’s the bred 11’s, flu games etc. I think this Jeter will be a nice addition, just to say I have a pair of Flyknits.
I’m happy with the purchase.

A.J. A.J. yeps i meant the flyknit versions, i personally like them, ive got a ton of 1's and i bought the shadow fk 1's on deep discount, and they're good shoes, but i hate how the wings logo and swoosh are leather, like its a total cop out. They make good beaters if you can get them for the right price, and i love how the flyknit versions of shoes are just so much lighter then leather versions.

in the end buy them if you like them, the key to having a good collection is to have decent gr stuff to rotate in, and i think these fit the bill
Thanks man. Posters like you are a breathe of fresh air. Nice to talk to someone with an open mind when it comes to collections.

As an owner of the MTM flyknit 1's, I am not surprised. They were pretty easy to get and were limited. Personally the Leather look on 1's is just too classic. I understand the change with flyknit but the execution isn't really anything special. The market is flooded as is and I'm sure the people who do like the Flyknit 1's are happy they are an easy cop and can even be had under retail down the line.

As an owner of the MTM flyknit 1's, I am not surprised. They were pretty easy to get and were limited. Personally the Leather look on 1's is just too classic. I understand the change with flyknit but the execution isn't really anything special. The market is flooded as is and I'm sure the people who do like the Flyknit 1's are happy they are an easy cop and can even be had under retail down the line.
I agree although I think the Jeter’s will sell out sooner than the others. However I agree with everything you said. I just wanted a pair of Flyknits in my collection and these are the first that caught my eye. They’re nice and clean looking. I don’t understand but I see the same shoe on goat for $50 over retail but it does look like champs is the only one with any left out of all the major retailers. At least that’s what I’ve noticed.

C91B99F8-473B-45FD-AEC5-CF2B8AA17414.png
lets be honest, thats one of the ugliest releases by far
If I thought that I wouldn’t have bought them. Your opinion is just that. Your opinion. So sick of reds and blues, if anything these are a nice change up. The royals and breds are still available so let’s be honest not everyone has the same taste.

The fly knits so far have been nothing more then reminding people that shoe exist out there in a better form. Rerelease the AJKO or the all the leathers(best version). Why drop $180 for fly knits

The fly knits so far have been nothing more then reminding people that shoe exist out there in a better form. Rerelease the AJKO or the all the leathers(best version). Why drop $180 for fly knits
Because we can. Simple really.

Back
Top Bottom