Why Buy Multiple Pairs Of The Same Jordan /Colorway/Shoe

I have never doubled up, just because I used to rotate shoes so much, it didn't make sense. Now I don't like that many Jordans, so I wouldn't mind having two pairs of everything I do like.
This, to. The only way you should really be able to put any wear on your shoes, is if you're hooping in them or have a pretty weak rotation. If you own more than 10 pair of shoes you should have a problem UNDS's or rocking the one pair you own. Plus I might be different than other cats but Jordan's aren't even half of my rotation, in terms of what I consider a hot shoe. Plus in the winter months, I tend to prefer Air Max and Casual boots, doubling makes no sense to me.  

I only doubled up on my grail. Plus I could never afford to double up on every J I cop.
But if someone else wants 10 pairs of the same shoe, I could care less.

People are always going on about resellers. In my eyes resellers and people who buy 2+ pairs are basically doing the same...making it harder for the people who really want the shoe to get it.

Exactly. If you are going to get mad at resellers, get mad at folks who buy shoes for trade bait because that's taking a pair from somebody who truly wants one as well. And technically trading it for the "resell value".

Yall gotta stop being so sensitive though, OP only asked a question lol

Buy one pair to wear and one pair to sell 20-50 dollars over retail. That way you can help someone who missed out and at the same time, get your pair 20-50 dollars cheaper.

And I don't see buying two pairs taking away a pair from someone who really wants them because a lot of people work on release day, or are tied up doing something/anything on RD. so by reselling at a fair price, you are actually helping someone who really wants the shoe, get the shoe. But that is limited to people who resell at a fair, reasonable price.

Wear what you like, do what you like, buy what you like. That's all that matters. Everyone wants to feel like Jordan's are exclusive to them and their childhood memories and that's there's a code. Nike makes a KILLING off of nostalgia. If buying multiple pair of the same kicks is your thing cool. If only owning one is your thing cool. Bottom line is we can only wear 2 shoes on our feet at a time...

I don't buy multiple pairs of Jays..... I bought Multiple for concords and He got Game 13s (CDP)  because those 2 are my grails, I wanted 1 pair to rock and 1 to keep as a relic/trophy/on display

other than that, I buy my kicks, I WEAR them and I knock out anybody who dare step on em

I only do this on my favorite colorways and models. I have doubles in the following:

88 3s

Black cement 3s

Royal 1s

Black/Red 11s (3 pairs, favorite shoe ever)

Concord 11s

OG 13s (just happened on a extra pair)

I also plan on getting 2 pairs of black/red 1s and trying to find a 2nd pair of true blue 3s

some models we love and we want to wear for years. and some of them are classic. in 15 years, i can wear a jordan 1 and look normal. 

I have a couple hundred pairs of sneakers, so I don't wear sneakers out.

If I have doubles it's because I have the OG or the retro(s) before.

I do have the Concords, because of them being hard to keep clean and the restock was too good to pass up.

I only double up on my favorite color ways, concord 11s bred 11s playoff 12s white cement 4s Chicago 10s.... Love to beat the **** out of thoes.. Then years later bust out the ones on ice

I understand where you are coming from OP, to me having more than one pair of the same shoe is like having 2 of the same dress shoes which last like 20-30 years if you're not mowing the lawn in them lol, i have shoes for balling, for mowing for playing sports and then i have retros which my friends ask if i am wearing my new shoes and im like "no bro these came out in 01" so i think its because people want to look cool while they play sports/mow the lawn which is fine and dandy but it doesnt help you when i drive right past you in my beater non retro nike/jordans. i dont get it either OP but its cool to do what u want unless you're scooping like 10 to resell and people who want one cant get one then it becomes rediculous in my eyes. HAPPY COLLECTING!

I have quadruples, triplets, and doubles of some shoes...:lol: Most of these shoes however are either shoes I plan on giving out to friends and family at a later date as a gift....or just shoes I plan to wear out for years to come and be done with the repurchasing at a higher retail cost....

^ point proven! You know how long it is between releases of the same shoe/CW. If someone likes a shoe why not grab a couple? shiiiieeeeettt.

Last edited:
exactly.

my pic
Who beats a shoe that bad?
^ point proven! You know how long it is between releases of the same shoe/CW. If someone likes a shoe why not grab a couple? shiiiieeeeettt.
 Man shoes are retro like crazy now and with technology you can find any shoe, any day of the week, any time. Plus half of the time when you pull the DS pair out the box a couple years later they seperate or do some old crazy stuff that makes you feel stupid. 

i beat all of my shoes, that's what they were made for. but with the rotation, they will invariably retro by the time the situation becomes dire. nothing wrong with changing colourways.

now if only they'll start retroing xv>

Back
Top Bottom