why cant i get enough of ASIAN WOMEN..young and old. Something about them!

You doing it wrong then.

Got me one. It ain't hard. Pilipino chicks are all around here homie.

Didn't know there was Asians in Maryland lol :rofl:

Damn, where the hell ya'll live? :lol:

Finding an asian chick in PG is like finding a weedle in viridian forest.

all the bad asian chicks in PG are on campus at U of MD :lol:

Outside of PG there's lots of them, though.

I wanna expand this thread to include Indian chicks, cause that's my jam for real nowadays.

I got a feeling asian/indian chicks bout to come back in style for black dudes.

Bruh, those indian chicks who club out in DC are something SERIOUS. :smh:
I need one of my ****** to pull one. I got a boy who's really into indian, latina, Mediterranean women. So whenever we go out, we sometimes hit those kinda spots so he can scope potential.

Cool to smash, but long term, nah. Interracial relationships with asian women are usually awkward because the guy involved always has a weird fetish for asians. When I say weird, I mean, weird sorta creepy. Like, they enjoy them, because they are seen as submissive and it makes them feel more dominant. These guys usually don't date white/black/latina women because they are too dominant, or because Asian women just look younger. So all those factors combined, I've seen a lot of weird relationships. But to smash tho? All good. 

charliemurphywrongwrong-o.gif

I've dated black, latina, and asian. Around my way, they're damn near the same.

My girl doesn't take any **** from me :lol: she's got an attitude just like the rest of em (turns me on at times).

My girl grew up in jersey and moved out here around high school though, so maybe that plays a big part in it. But I know some asian chicks with attitudes.

But maybe its the type of asians I know. I don't really hang around Thai, Japanese, etc. There's a lot of Filipino's around this way. A lot of the other breeds are in the silver spring, columbia area in Maryland.

At the end of the day, women are all the same. Just be cool.

Last edited:
If yall dating/smashing only certain ethnicities, you doing yourself a diservice.

Cool to smash, but long term, nah. Interracial relationships with asian women are usually awkward because the guy involved always has a weird fetish for asians. When I say weird, I mean, weird sorta creepy. Like, they enjoy them, because they are seen as submissive and it makes them feel more dominant. These guys usually don't date white/black/latina women because they are too dominant, or because Asian women just look younger. So all those factors combined, I've seen a lot of weird relationships. But to smash tho? All good. 
negged.

Speak for yourself. I got creeped out reading this post
laugh.gif

I see and treat them like any other race of girl I've been with. My best relationship was with an Asian chick and I used to forget that she was Asian. I was initially attracted to her because she was very pretty, yeah, but then her personality was even better than her physical appearance.

I go after attractive women. Doesn't matter race.

Last edited:

Okay so i know there are threads about ASIAN WOMEN which i really appreciate it  but can someone tell why Asian girls remain on my mind. Ever since i tasted a few i been hooked. As a black dude it seems to be my weakness. Here in LA to get a Asian girl...a bad one at least is a price. My homie makes jokes about me loving Asian women but i cant help it. I told him to holla at one but he said not his cup of tea. Don't get me wrong i love all races...but something about Asian girls appeal to me. Been to the bay and they got them out there too. The ones in San Jose are more accepting to date black guys in fact it common out there.  So my question is ...anyone feel the same way and can you tell stories? Alongside they seem to be troopers when taking the D. They look little and fragile but can take it.

When i say Asians i mean Koreans, Japanese, Chinese and Filipinos

If you dated one can we hear some stories.
That sweet and sour sauce 

Okay so i know there are threads about ASIAN WOMEN which i really appreciate it  but can someone tell why Asian girls remain on my mind. Ever since i tasted a few i been hooked. As a black dude it seems to be my weakness. Here in LA to get a Asian girl...a bad one at least is a price. My homie makes jokes about me loving Asian women but i cant help it. I told him to holla at one but he said not his cup of tea. Don't get me wrong i love all races...but something about Asian girls appeal to me. Been to the bay and they got them out there too. The ones in San Jose are more accepting to date black guys in fact it common out there.  So my question is ...anyone feel the same way and can you tell stories? Alongside they seem to be troopers when taking the D. They look little and fragile but can take it.

When i say Asians i mean Koreans, Japanese, Chinese and Filipinos

If you dated one can we hear some stories.
DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS???

I feel like i wrote this. U In LA?

same boat as you man. black man OBSESSED w asian yambs.

every time i go out w my homies they always make fun of me cause they see an asian chick and be like ugh oh there ya go.
they jus make me feel some type of way

i have kind of put a theroy together. My fever kicked in when i moved out here for school. like damn there are some fine *** asian wimminz around.
but back to the theory.....

asian guys correct me if im wrong but an asian guy will almost always date an asian women no?

an asian women is not only stuck onto the asian race they will date/ hookup outside of the race. its just that small window for urself (referring to me as a black man) to get in there and build rapport.

ex is asian... last however many smashes were asian too.. hurts tho cause there were like 5 of em i went after so hard but never got

love em all.. filipinos koreans and viets are my fav tho

Last edited:
OP, about seven years ago I had the fever.

Every where I went, it was like they knew I had the fever and were drawn to me. I remember this girl I was talking to one winter 06, she was Viet and Laotian, about 5'2 and 110lbs. She was a cutie who could dance like Ciara. She wanted the D on a regular basis and had no problem taking it.

There were a few more after her, but I started to lose the fever and what I noticed was that the older they are the less likely they want to settle down with a brotha. You have to catch them younger in their experimental ages, because most of them have been conditioned to marry their own or up as in a white man.

Someone mentioned Seattle...the asians girls up there showed me so much love. :smokin

To me it's their fashion sense and their go big or go home attitude. :nthat:

The problem is I am not very traditional or conservative, so I only fit in with certain asian chicks that don't have the traditional-conservative backgrounds.

I'm with you 100% OP.

It's the eyes that do it for me. I have no idea why. :smh:

To me it's their fashion sense and their go big or go home attitude.
nthat.gif

The problem is I am not very traditional or conservative, so I only fit in with certain asian chicks that don't have the traditional-conservative backgrounds.
what you mean bruh?

holla at me. 

To me it's their fashion sense and their go big or go home attitude. :nthat:

what you mean bruh?

holla at me. 

Those high standards in the sack

The high standards, period. Love a chick with high standards.

But then at the same time that conservative-traditional high standard mentality they have can also be the downfall of it all. They all tell me the same thing. "You need to act like you care. You are too reckless. You take the wrong risks." :kanyeshrug :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I think the region has alot to do with finding an asian girl who would be willing to date outside of their race

But, if you're into asian girls, I think the safest way to get one, is to assimilate with their cultures (assuming she's not one of those who are into white or asian guys exclusively, usually the FOB ones or the ones in an all white American female clique)

I notice in a group of, say, 5-6 asian girls who hang out with each other, there'll be a nice variety of nationalities mixed (often Korean, Filipinas, Chinese and Viets with sometimes Cambodians and Laos mixed in, with a token white/Hispanic chick). You can find different flavors in said group

But what u need is an asian guy friend. Who will then help u mingle in with the group.

Once the guard is down, start feeling out the whole group, there's bound to be that one who is more adventurous than the rest of her homegirls and wanna show out.

To be extra cautious, once you have picked her out, learn about her background (every asian is different but quite similar, so it definitely helps if you do a little extra homework)

There is no other girl that'll take care of you like an asian girl. Trust

So the Asians aren't checking for brothas lol
5/10 asian females are dating asian dudes the other 5 are dating whatever white black latinos you name it
laugh.gif
my cousin is married to a black dude so they are checking for brothas you just gotta find the right one
5/10 are dating asian dudes, 4/10 dating white dudes exclusively, 1/10 are open to dating black dudes. 

I'm not asian but in my experience that break down is much more real life. 

50% of American Asian women are NOT down for whatever inclusive of blacks and latinos. 

Love love love asian girls. You gotta put in that work though. Helps being in an urban environment and in my experience cambodians, thai, laotian, basically any SE asians are the most receptive towards black dudes.  

Last edited:
roll.gif
@ the NT extreme assumptions.

I'm glad NT can speak on behalf of all Asian women.

Just walk up to her and speak to her if you find her attractive. Maybe she only dates black guys. I know Asian chicks that exclusively date black guys.

Dudes setting yourselves up for failure with these preconceived notions. I don't know where you guys get this stuff
laugh.gif

I know a couple asian females in central Cali who exclusively date black guys. Goes both ways

^ Asians will choose a latino bro before a black guy though
I seriously doubt it, I've never even seen it and I live in CA where both run rampant. 

Either way the point remains, if you're black and into Asians it could very well be an uphill battle. So worth it though. 

Last edited:
I think the region has alot to do with finding an asian girl who would be willing to date outside of their race

But, if you're into asian girls, I think the safest way to get one, is to assimilate with their cultures (assuming she's not one of those who are into white or asian guys exclusively, usually the FOB ones or the ones in an all white American female clique)

I notice in a group of, say, 5-6 asian girls who hang out with each other, there'll be a nice variety of nationalities mixed (often Korean, Filipinas, Chinese and Viets with sometimes Cambodians and Laos mixed in, with a token white/Hispanic chick). You can find different flavors in said group

But what u need is an asian guy friend. Who will then help u mingle in with the group.

Once the guard is down, start feeling out the whole group, there's bound to be that one who is more adventurous than the rest of her homegirls and wanna show out.

To be extra cautious, once you have picked her out, learn about her background (every asian is different but quite similar, so it definitely helps if you do a little extra homework)

There is no other girl that'll take care of you like an asian girl. Trust

QFE yes. a asian homie is very crucial

and i somewhat agree abbout the latino dude before a black dude.

Back
Top Bottom