why cant i get enough of ASIAN WOMEN..young and old. Something about them!

Okay so i know there are threads about ASIAN WOMEN which i really appreciate it  but can someone tell why Asian girls remain on my mind. Ever since i tasted a few i been hooked. As a black dude it seems to be my weakness. Here in LA to get a Asian girl...a bad one at least is a price. My homie makes jokes about me loving Asian women but i cant help it. I told him to holla at one but he said not his cup of tea. Don't get me wrong i love all races...but something about Asian girls appeal to me. Been to the bay and they got them out there too. The ones in San Jose are more accepting to date black guys in fact it common out there.  So my question is ...anyone feel the same way and can you tell stories? Alongside they seem to be troopers when taking the D. They look little and fragile but can take it.

When i say Asians i mean Koreans, Japanese, Chinese and Filipinos

If you dated one can we hear some stories.

Last edited:
I'm in Maryland so I haven't caught this wave. Interracial dating is a lot different here. You'll see a lot of white/black couples but an Asian/black is very rare. Every Asian I've got at has shut me down. Gotta get to Cali I guess

i can confirm i am an asian from la that only dates asians :lol:

always wanted to try a white girl or a latina atleast once but my circle of friends (mostly asian) makes it a little difficult aint complain though :smokin

Last edited:
So the Asians aren't checking for brothas lol

5/10 asian females are dating asian dudes the other 5 are dating whatever white black latinos you name it :lol: my cousin is married to a black dude so they are checking for brothas you just gotta find the right one

Last edited:
5/10 asian females are dating asian dudes the other 5 are dating whatever white black latinos you name it
laugh.gif
my cousin is married to a black dude so they are checking for brothas you just gotta find the right one
If you don't mind me asking what is your race?

No love for Hmong, Viet or Laotian OP??

With you there bruh.

Was crushing hard on a Viet hipster girl with short hair and a phatty.

Really regret not getting the number.

I love me some Asian women

And in LA they do check for brothas :nthat:

Last edited:
I'm in Maryland so I haven't caught this wave. Interracial dating is a lot different here. You'll see a lot of white/black couples but an Asian/black is very rare. Every Asian I've got at has shut me down. Gotta get to Cali I guess

You doing it wrong then.

Got me one. It ain't hard. Pilipino chicks are all around here homie.

Okay so i know there are threads about ASIAN WOMEN which i really appropriate but can someone tell why Asian girls remain on my mind. Ever since i tasted a few i been hooked. As a black dude it seems to be my weakness. Here in LA to get a Asian girl...a bad one at least is a price. My homie makes jokes about me loving Asian women but i cant help it. I told him to holla at one but he said not his cup or tea. Don't get me wrong i love all races...but something about Asian girls appeal to me. Been to the bay and they got them out there too. The once in San Jose are more accepting to date black guys in fact it common out there.  So my question is ...anyone feel the same way and can you tell stories? Alongside they seem to be troopers when taking the D. They look little and fragile but can take it.

When i say Asians i mean Koreans, Japanese, Chinese and Filipinos

If you dated one can we hear some stories.

sweet jesus

No love for Hmong, Viet or Laotian OP??

With you there bruh.

Was crushing hard on a Viet hipster girl with short hair and a phatty.

Really regret not getting the number.
Yo honestly Hmong girls are hard to pull. Aint seen a bad Laotian yet.

Where in LA y'all be around cuz I have never been with a Asian chick, he'll never even got at one before. I know Lil Tokyo, China town, & Koreatown, but I don't see any willing to talk to brothas.

Where in LA y'all be around cuz I have never been with a Asian chick, he'll never even got at one before. I know Lil Tokyo, China town, & Koreatown, but I don't see any willing to talk to brothas.

Used to stay near OC but now I'm on the Westside.

In LA I've never really thought about race, I see everything when I go out and all are receptive

Last edited:
I am Asian that only dates black girls and mixed girls. No white wimminz for me or Asians.

i date an asian, cus im in asia. 8)

but op, youre missing out if you dont inculde thais and vietnamese girls. go visit bangkok and hcm city, yellow feverrr.

bangkok is cray

There's like half a billion asian women on this planet. Odds are in your favor 8)
I like this fella...

Glass half full kind of guy.

:pimp:

Sorry OP... I only check for big booty black chicks.

I need to diversify. :/

What's so awesome about these Asian chicks? They just don't do it for me physically... Maybe if I got around them, I'd see what everyone else sees.

Nt disclaimer: watch what you say about Asians.

You have a fetish.

Like white women, I don't get the hype to be honest. I've had sex with a few Asian women and while one was extremely good, sexual prowess varies from woman to woman.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom