why Do I fall in Love with chicks that let me hit it raw

man ##+% doing this whole raw %%#$@#@+ lol
i remember hitting it raw with this broad in high school an from one time i hit that ++%! she was prego
long story short she was the quiet one with not a lot of friends not popular
the one that got treated like ++%! at her house she was reaqlly nice
and bam my daughter pops out and she changed completely you dont even know how many times
i have been to jail over this stupid @#+%! for dumb ++%!
they will ##+% you over bro wear a dam condom haha i have learned my lesson!!
well not really cuz i got 2 daughters lol

man ##+% doing this whole raw %%#$@#@+ lol
i remember hitting it raw with this broad in high school an from one time i hit that ++%! she was prego
long story short she was the quiet one with not a lot of friends not popular
the one that got treated like ++%! at her house she was reaqlly nice
and bam my daughter pops out and she changed completely you dont even know how many times
i have been to jail over this stupid @#+%! for dumb ++%!
they will ##+% you over bro wear a dam condom haha i have learned my lesson!!
well not really cuz i got 2 daughters lol

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by OGLoc

FEELS%2BGOOD%2BMAN%2BDOG%2BTEXT.jpg

:
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

in all seriousness raw feels good man, but when doin it i only go a couple mins then think to myself "this is %&^%$ dumb" and put that rubber on.... 
Spoiler [+]
feels not as good man 
grin.gif

True Story:

I read through this thread the other day and
laugh.gif
, ended up getting completely twisted off the JD two nights ago and having that whisky di@%, decided to take off the rubber, have her 
grin.gif
me, then proceed to smash raw...nutted all up in that o_o and enjoyed every second of it

And to my man that said the smell after...woke up on the floor naked around 9am and there was still a lil scent
pimp.gif
made me wake her up and want more

True Story:

I read through this thread the other day and
laugh.gif
, ended up getting completely twisted off the JD two nights ago and having that whisky di@%, decided to take off the rubber, have her 
grin.gif
me, then proceed to smash raw...nutted all up in that o_o and enjoyed every second of it

And to my man that said the smell after...woke up on the floor naked around 9am and there was still a lil scent
pimp.gif
made me wake her up and want more

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

i aint gonna lie when i feel like im gonna finish quick i think about brian scalabrine defending vince carter.

so i can take my mind off of it.

in some of the early match ups last season doc was on some other %%% and he put scal on vince whenever we played the magic

and i had money on that game,so once i saw that match up i knew we were gonna lose and felt
frown.gif

so after watchin one of those games i was gettin it in and i had to take my mind off it,so i was thinkin bout that and it helped,and now i do it all the time
30t6p3b.gif

that or just general basketball strategy

true story

not just regular dome either. i have to fap in her mouth, so it's not even dome, technically, it's just assisted fapping.

Son...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

i aint gonna lie when i feel like im gonna finish quick i think about brian scalabrine defending vince carter.

so i can take my mind off of it.

in some of the early match ups last season doc was on some other %%% and he put scal on vince whenever we played the magic

and i had money on that game,so once i saw that match up i knew we were gonna lose and felt
frown.gif

so after watchin one of those games i was gettin it in and i had to take my mind off it,so i was thinkin bout that and it helped,and now i do it all the time
30t6p3b.gif

that or just general basketball strategy

true story

not just regular dome either. i have to fap in her mouth, so it's not even dome, technically, it's just assisted fapping.

Son...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo no lie, I was a bit rusty the other night and was about to nut, I tried to get my mind off it by thinkin bout that Katt Williams skit (where he talks about stuff to distract you) but I couldnt remember what the F he said...needless to say I nutted
tired.gif

She thought it was a wrap but I was like "What you doin, I aint done" flipped her, then hit from the back
pimp.gif

Yo no lie, I was a bit rusty the other night and was about to nut, I tried to get my mind off it by thinkin bout that Katt Williams skit (where he talks about stuff to distract you) but I couldnt remember what the F he said...needless to say I nutted
tired.gif

She thought it was a wrap but I was like "What you doin, I aint done" flipped her, then hit from the back
pimp.gif

This one chick let me hit it raw, needless to say I finished pretty fast. Couldn't get my mind of her letting me go raw. Smh

This one chick let me hit it raw, needless to say I finished pretty fast. Couldn't get my mind of her letting me go raw. Smh

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

tired.gif

pimp.gif
same thing last night...Nut was all over that booty....
pimp.gif

tired.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

tired.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

guys this is a family forum sheesh  

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom