Why do people like the Wire ?

Srs question, this show isn't that good yet almost everyone on nt thinks its the best show ever made? Someone please inform me, maybe then I can understand.

Srs question, this show isn't that good yet almost everyone on nt thinks its the best show ever made? Someone please inform me, maybe then I can understand.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Its not just NT bro, almost anyone I talk to loves the Wire.

And its because it is that good. Sorry
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Its not just NT bro, almost anyone I talk to loves the Wire.

And its because it is that good. Sorry
grin.gif

because its was the hoods peoples sopranos

i tried to watch it the few episodes i seen had too much talking going on, was kinda boring to me

i did watch and like the prequel series tho

It's a show that displays real life in the streets. so many subplots/stories. Loosely based on true events and the acting is superb. so.......

maybe you just dont get it? idk. I used to feel the same way until I got through the 1st season.

because its was the hoods peoples sopranos

i tried to watch it the few episodes i seen had too much talking going on, was kinda boring to me

i did watch and like the prequel series tho

It's a show that displays real life in the streets. so many subplots/stories. Loosely based on true events and the acting is superb. so.......

maybe you just dont get it? idk. I used to feel the same way until I got through the 1st season.

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

all of this basically

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

all of this basically

havent seen the whole series but what drew me to it was how the things on the show is really happening in real life..............also the fact that a character can get killed off any given time makes the show more interested. If Sorpanos get a lot of love the wire should too.

havent seen the whole series but what drew me to it was how the things on the show is really happening in real life..............also the fact that a character can get killed off any given time makes the show more interested. If Sorpanos get a lot of love the wire should too.

IMDB gave the series a 9.7/10 rating. We're not the only people who thinks that the show is good.

IMDB gave the series a 9.7/10 rating. We're not the only people who thinks that the show is good.

Back
Top Bottom