Why do people use area codes to "represent"?

Siete Uno Ocho ya tu sabe
Repartiendo bofetadas palomo
pimp.gif

The reason why area codes work well is because a State and in some cases, a metro area is too broad but a zip code is too specific and not widely known.

I am from Los Angeles Metro and and was born and went to college in the 818 (the San Fernando Valley) and now reside in the 805 (the suburbs up from just west of LA itself up to Monterey County) and I also chill and do business down in the 714 (New Port Beach in Orange County). If by friends are from the 310, theyare sually wealthy, if I see a number from the 213, it from the business district or from very close to down town and the 323 are areas near down town like Hollywood and Mid Wilshire. The 909 is the Inland Empire and the 949 is affluent South Orange County.

If you include freeways, you really get an idea of the quality of an area.The 310 Nort hof the 10 and/or West of the 405 is Golden so is most of the 818 South of the 101 and West of the 405 for instance.

The reason why area codes work well is because a State and in some cases, a metro area is too broad but a zip code is too specific and not widely known.

I am from Los Angeles Metro and and was born and went to college in the 818 (the San Fernando Valley) and now reside in the 805 (the suburbs up from just west of LA itself up to Monterey County) and I also chill and do business down in the 714 (New Port Beach in Orange County). If by friends are from the 310, theyare sually wealthy, if I see a number from the 213, it from the business district or from very close to down town and the 323 are areas near down town like Hollywood and Mid Wilshire. The 909 is the Inland Empire and the 949 is affluent South Orange County.

If you include freeways, you really get an idea of the quality of an area.The 310 Nort hof the 10 and/or West of the 405 is Golden so is most of the 818 South of the 101 and West of the 405 for instance.

Back
Top Bottom