Why do you want your banned screen name back? Volume 3

jrose and dirtylicious....

you 2 "mods" blatantly ignored my post.

THATS is BS.

straight up.

my sn HandsomeBWonderful was banned in 2006 over a single argument in a pyp thread.

you %$##%'n mods dont/wont tell me who banned me. nor will you give me a reason why i
cant have my sn back.
ive asked nicely, pmed every mod and admin with no response.
when i applied for HandsomeBWonderful again (i assumed it was erased from the database)
all i got was a "lol" from jrose and "you application has been denied."
i dont want 2 sns. you can ban this one if i hbw back.

but now im feelin this &^%$ is personal.

i really wish i could show my true feelings and words, but that would let "you guys" win.

no reply to this %^$#.

REPLY!

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

jrose and dirtylicious....

you 2 "mods" blatantly ignored my post.

THATS is BS.

straight up.

my sn HandsomeBWonderful was banned in 2006 over a single argument in a pyp thread.

you %$##%'n mods dont/wont tell me who banned me. nor will you give me a reason why i
cant have my sn back.
ive asked nicely, pmed every mod and admin with no response.
when i applied for HandsomeBWonderful again (i assumed it was erased from the database)
all i got was a "lol" from jrose and "you application has been denied."
i dont want 2 sns. you can ban this one if i hbw back.

but now im feelin this &^%$ is personal.

i really wish i could show my true feelings and words, but that would let "you guys" win.

no reply to this %^$#.

REPLY!

2uij042.jpg

That serious, it is not.

Yo, I've been clean for over a year cause my og name got banned around august 2007, and it's now 2009. I've had no warnings either or had any otherviolations such as avy size or signature...

Originally Posted by JRose5

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

indifferent.gif
That's strike three on your avatar size violation, so you get to be avatar-free on NikeTalk for good. How about that for a stone face.
indifferent.gif

JR5
hold on hold on i know it was over the size but i changed it to something that was below the limit when i noticed that but yuku takes longest for it to change the avy. how is that my fault?
indifferent.gif
That's BS because if you would've just cleared your cookies or refreshed your browser, it would've changed. So you get another
indifferent.gif
for lying. I just love the "Yuku takes the longest for changing the avy" excuse.
It's not always that simple... have you personally tried this and had it work instantly?

this is the %^*% im talkin bout.
dirtylicious saw my post yet refuses to respond to me.

what you got against me folk?

weve never even had a problem

Thanks to JRose5 in trying to get my old SN bak, (Jay Dean03). But i know Meth deaded the whole reinstatement but thanx anyways fam.
tired.gif

^you can actually put that on me...

this is was my input on the list of SN's proposed:

anyone who I put NO on...has at least a warning for something other than an avy or sig violation, in the past year(on any of their SN's), and/or their original reason for getting banned was severe enough that they don't deserve their SN back.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

indifferent.gif
That's strike three on your avatar size violation, so you get to be avatar-free on NikeTalk for good. How about that for a stone face.
indifferent.gif

JR5
hold on hold on i know it was over the size but i changed it to something that was below the limit when i noticed that but yuku takes longest for it to change the avy. how is that my fault?
indifferent.gif
That's BS because if you would've just cleared your cookies or refreshed your browser, it would've changed. So you get another
indifferent.gif
for lying. I just love the "Yuku takes the longest for changing the avy" excuse.
It's not always that simple... have you personally tried this and had it work instantly?
It doesn't work instantly. That's why you clear your cookies or refresh your browser.

JR5

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

JR5
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
It doesn't work instantly. That's why you clear your cookies or refresh your browser.

JR5
you said it yourself it doesn't work instantly. Have you ever even tried it yourself?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Touch Money fall back if you "care" about your name. JRose bans for the dumbest reasons.

looks like you just gave him another dumb reason.

*banned*

Back
Top Bottom