Why Does the Government Care so Much About Vaccinating You?

A google and a government website? ^ Do you watch Fox news too?

Try again

Both articles say that there is no evidence to link thimerosal and autism (disinformation), but there definitely is no mention anywhere in either that proves thimerosal is not harmful to your brain.

....And do something with that avatar son, nobody wants to look at that. I've been meaning to tell you

Last edited:

Try again

....And do something with that avatar son, nobody wants to look at that. I've been meaning to tell you
an abstract was presented and you didn't ask to look at the entire article? you're more and more dishonest.

interestingly enough, you don't provide proof for your claims either...or facts.

try again

How would you know? You and Meth homies or something? Do you read his inbox? Does he call you and let you in on the NT dirt?

Pick up your cheetos

Last edited:

Try again

Both articles say that there is no evidence to link thimerosal and autism (disinformation), but there definitely is no mention anywhere in either that proves thimerosal is not harmful to your brain.

Was that the question?

You're asking a question that was not even addressed and claiming that you didn't get your answer.

Read the study. 

You're just moving the goalposts. 

On top of that Thimerosal has been removed from administration in vaccines to the very young and the very old as they have weaker immune systems. 

Try again

Even before this post, I actually imagined that you would be the Fox news watching type. Your "the government's out to get us!" mentality parallels that of a extreme right-wing, bible thumping bamma.

If you looked at the source of the study from the PubMed link, it's from an Ottawan hospital. I'd bet you think the Canadian government's after you too.

The Google link is a peer-reviewed study by a committee made up of members from the NAS, NAE and IOM. But then again these are government institutions. Can't trust them, right?

Try again

Even before this post, I actually imagined that you would be the Fox news watching type. Your "the government's out to get us!" mentality parallels that of a extreme right-wing, bible thumping bamma.

If you looked at the source of the study from the PubMed link, it's from an Ottawan hospital. I'd bet you think the Canadian government's after you too.

The Google link is a peer-reviewed study by a committee made up of members from the NAS, NAE and IOM. But then again these are government institutions. Can't trust them, right?
My characterization of Pig Love is more of a libertarian health-nut who thinks gaia is the essence of man.

Hes more of a survivalist and borderline anarchist. 

Is this accurate? 

I work at a TV station and recently worked on a documentary about influenza and go to talk to the heads of the Flu department at the CDC. Say what ya'll want, after that trip I get my flu shot every year.

I work at a TV station and recently worked on a documentary about influenza and go to talk to the heads of the Flu department at the CDC. Say what ya'll want, after that trip I get my flu shot every year.

Of course the CDC is going to tell you they are safe.

Of course the CDC is going to tell you they are safe.
Yeah but NaturalNews.com tells the truth, right? 

Good thing almonds and cabbage is actually the cure to cancer...right?

HIV doesn't exist. Its just a bad attitude. 

Yeah but NaturalNews.com tells the truth, right? 

Good thing almonds and cabbage is actually the cure to cancer...right?

HIV doesn't exist. Its just a bad attitude. 
The thing that always gets me is if people can disregard anything that comes from a government organization and consider it evil or sinister, then why is everything that speaks against the government, automatically good? I don't doubt NaturalNews has some well written and sourced articles, might come from a positive place and they legitimately want to help... but they also sell products on their website.. they also generate ad revenue from articles  and headlines that might play on people's fears to drive traffic to their site. Maybe I'm wrong and every single cent goes to running the site and they donate the rest to charity.. 

I'm not knocking them for doing this because they have to make money after all and there's obviously a market to feed this stuff too, but why is it that some can make broad accusations about anything "official" or government related as if they're the only people who can be motivated by money, greed, fame and attention, power, etc. Those people exist everywhere.. and they can include places like InfoWars or Natural News or other websites that speak out against corporations or the government.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom