Why don't the Dr.Doom Foamposites get any love.....?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
love mine took me a while to cop too.

I NEVER DID APPRECIATE THE WHITE SOCK LINING EITHER AS WELL AS THE WHITE SOLE.. THE ONLY TIME WHITE SOLES WERE PULLED OFF PROPERLY ON A POSITE WERE WITH THE FLIGHTPOSITES.. STILL IN ALL ITS NOT A BAD COLORWAY AT ALL

I NEVER DID APPRECIATE THE WHITE SOCK LINING EITHER AS WELL AS THE WHITE SOLE.. THE ONLY TIME WHITE SOLES WERE PULLED OFF PROPERLY ON A POSITE WERE WITH THE FLIGHTPOSITES.. STILL IN ALL ITS NOT A BAD COLORWAY AT ALL

Originally Posted by bigj505

dr dooms r great. u can just throw them in the washer machine and clean the bottoms with soap and water.

Really? That'll clean the sockliner?
Gonna try that this weekend. Only wore them like 3 or 4 times and they need to be cleaned. Maybe 'cause I wore 'em with black socks.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

dr dooms r great. u can just throw them in the washer machine and clean the bottoms with soap and water.

Really? That'll clean the sockliner?
Gonna try that this weekend. Only wore them like 3 or 4 times and they need to be cleaned. Maybe 'cause I wore 'em with black socks.
frown.gif

as far as the washing machine thing goes, it does work! my bro did this years ago when they came out cuz he wore em wit jeans n black socks. came out nice real nice but be sure to wash it on gentle cycle

as far as the washing machine thing goes, it does work! my bro did this years ago when they came out cuz he wore em wit jeans n black socks. came out nice real nice but be sure to wash it on gentle cycle

Back
Top Bottom