Why don't the Dr.Doom Foamposites get any love.....?

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by MJsaver

laugh.gif

Charm that makes 0 sense.
So if u remove the white check the shoe is hot ?

Its still boils down to opinion , but that shows the double standard towards pros.

It makes plenty sense, because dudes are beasts for foam 1s as opposed to pros....
Not really, especially in this particular case.

Dudes have all these different reasons why Dooms are mediocre....White sock liner, white sole , leather eyelets etc.

But if  the check is removed all these issues are null & void now?

Im not trying to argue someones opinion, i just find it somewhat funny a simple check could change all those things a person doesnt like about a shoe.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by MJsaver

laugh.gif

Charm that makes 0 sense.
So if u remove the white check the shoe is hot ?

Its still boils down to opinion , but that shows the double standard towards pros.

It makes plenty sense, because dudes are beasts for foam 1s as opposed to pros....
Not really, especially in this particular case.

Dudes have all these different reasons why Dooms are mediocre....White sock liner, white sole , leather eyelets etc.

But if  the check is removed all these issues are null & void now?

Im not trying to argue someones opinion, i just find it somewhat funny a simple check could change all those things a person doesnt like about a shoe.

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by never wear them

love my pair

3308205174_0b8c6ba812.jpg

this pic clearly shows that if they were ones instead of pros, they'd much more appreciated.

pimp.gif
Agree... And really the white bottoms are what make this shoe hot... tons better than a clear sole imo.

Yeah I'd buy the one's in this pic
laugh.gif

love my pair

this pic clearly shows that if they were ones instead of pros, they'd much more appreciated.

pimp.gif
Agree... And really the white bottoms are what make this shoe hot... tons better than a clear sole imo.

laugh.gif

love my pair

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

love my pair

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

not inspired at all by the dr. doom comic character at all
a lil green or silver wouldnt hurt
more fitting to be called the venoms from spiderman 

not inspired at all by the dr. doom comic character at all
a lil green or silver wouldnt hurt
more fitting to be called the venoms from spiderman 

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

Cuz they kinda boring just like the Carolina Blue joints

Yea, same here. The carolina I wouldnt mind actually. But the white soles are just a killer to me, for the Dooms. I'd rather have the all black Pro, but moreso the all black Ones.

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

Cuz they kinda boring just like the Carolina Blue joints

Yea, same here. The carolina I wouldnt mind actually. But the white soles are just a killer to me, for the Dooms. I'd rather have the all black Pro, but moreso the all black Ones.

indifferent.gif

Cause, I gave my pair away to a fat dike. Seen her wearing em a month later at her job. (McDonald's)

Begin regretting it a year later when I realized how much I really like this shoe.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom