Why is the gov't doing so little to end rape in prisons?

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I don't get it man.  Why do dudes even do it?  I can understand a gay man raping another dude. But all this "I'm straight because I'm on top" and "its about power not sex" is garbage.  I really do dont see how dudes are so pressed for a warm hole they turn to other men. 
jail is a scary place sheesh
tired.gif

I don't get it man.  Why do dudes even do it?  I can understand a gay man raping another dude. But all this "I'm straight because I'm on top" and "its about power not sex" is garbage.  I really do dont see how dudes are so pressed for a warm hole they turn to other men. 
tired.gif

yeah, thats true. and i do feel bad them, but the people that deserve, child rapists, murderers, psychos, i dont feel bad for them at all. they knew what they were doing and thats what got them behind bars.. you think jail should be a fun place?

yeah, thats true. and i do feel bad them, but the people that deserve, child rapists, murderers, psychos, i dont feel bad for them at all. they knew what they were doing and thats what got them behind bars.. you think jail should be a fun place?

Originally Posted by Pmighty

tired.gif

Thanks for the edit
laugh.gif

I meant to say " I really DON'T see how dudes are so pressed for a warm hole they turn to other men."

Originally Posted by Pmighty

tired.gif

Thanks for the edit
laugh.gif

I meant to say " I really DON'T see how dudes are so pressed for a warm hole they turn to other men."

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

I don't get it man.  Why do dudes even do it?  I can understand a gay man raping another dude. But all this "I'm straight because I'm on top" and "its about power not sex" is garbage.  I really do see how dudes are so pressed for a warm hole they turn to other men. 

The power thing is the case sometimes. Its the same with male on female rape, its not 100% focused on sex in every case. But I agree some of them say that as a cop out.

The story from da chans about dude that went to prison...
30t6p3b.gif

raping somebody with a broomstick or something is showing power.  If you are using your own penis then nawww son

Really Bro? Rape is Rape.

GIFSoup

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

I don't get it man.  Why do dudes even do it?  I can understand a gay man raping another dude. But all this "I'm straight because I'm on top" and "its about power not sex" is garbage.  I really do see how dudes are so pressed for a warm hole they turn to other men. 

The power thing is the case sometimes. Its the same with male on female rape, its not 100% focused on sex in every case. But I agree some of them say that as a cop out.

The story from da chans about dude that went to prison...
30t6p3b.gif

raping somebody with a broomstick or something is showing power.  If you are using your own penis then nawww son

Really Bro? Rape is Rape.

GIFSoup

Dudes that give booty want it. Dudes don't even be getting rape in prison like people think.

Dudes that give booty want it. Dudes don't even be getting rape in prison like people think.

Originally Posted by blckmagc88

People who get raped in prison are the punks who don't fight back. Other inmates don't want their prey to fight back or make noise, they want easy targets that will lay down. Don't do that and you'll be good it's really not as big of a deal as people make it out to be. It's def not inevitable that you will be raped if you enter jail
laugh.gif
You're definitely talking some major !%%@ right now.  As somebody who's actually been on the inside, this is more of a psychological battle than a physical one.  I was blessed to link up with some older cats that looked at for me and expected nothing in return.  As nice as I might be with my hands, I can definitely say if a group of inmates of another race or that just didn't like me wanted to *@@! me up or take me down it could've happened before the guards even had a chance to burst in and do anything about it.

Don't talk about stuff you know about.

Originally Posted by blckmagc88

People who get raped in prison are the punks who don't fight back. Other inmates don't want their prey to fight back or make noise, they want easy targets that will lay down. Don't do that and you'll be good it's really not as big of a deal as people make it out to be. It's def not inevitable that you will be raped if you enter jail
laugh.gif
You're definitely talking some major !%%@ right now.  As somebody who's actually been on the inside, this is more of a psychological battle than a physical one.  I was blessed to link up with some older cats that looked at for me and expected nothing in return.  As nice as I might be with my hands, I can definitely say if a group of inmates of another race or that just didn't like me wanted to *@@! me up or take me down it could've happened before the guards even had a chance to burst in and do anything about it.

Don't talk about stuff you know about.

Originally Posted by meangene 4

Dudes that give booty want it. Dudes don't even be getting rape in prison like more than people think.

Fixed. I got A LOT of relatives that work in Correctional Facilities. You won't believe some of the stories they tell.

Originally Posted by meangene 4

Dudes that give booty want it. Dudes don't even be getting rape in prison like more than people think.

Fixed. I got A LOT of relatives that work in Correctional Facilities. You won't believe some of the stories they tell.

I really do see how dudes are so pressed for a warm hole they turn to other men. 

sick.gif

Probably the most disgusting thing I've ever read on NT. I seriously throw up a bit.

I really do see how dudes are so pressed for a warm hole they turn to other men. 

sick.gif

Probably the most disgusting thing I've ever read on NT. I seriously throw up a bit.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

sick.gif

He got a point if you in jail so long that hole will be your nirvana

sick.gif

He got a point if you in jail so long that hole will be your nirvana

sick.gif

If you read the sentences before that one you can tell I made a typo.

sick.gif

If you read the sentences before that one you can tell I made a typo.

Back
Top Bottom