Why is the gov't doing so little to end rape in prisons?

if you get your booty butt cheeks violated in jail, then you should rethink how bout it you are.

you already know what it is when you get started.

if you get your booty butt cheeks violated in jail, then you should rethink how bout it you are.

you already know what it is when you get started.

They should just call prisons, "Rape Factories".
It would totally decrease crime, who would risk going to a rape factory?
Imagine the judge sentencing you to LIFE IN A FEDERAL RAPE FACTORY...WITH NO CHANCE OF PAROLE!!!

Imagine the judge sentencing you to LIFE IN A FEDERAL RAPE FACTORY...WITH NO CHANCE OF PAROLE!!!

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

you got my vote in 20wheneverwevoteagain.
Rape Factories are what america needs

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

you got my vote in 20wheneverwevoteagain.
Rape Factories are what america needs

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by meangene 4

Dudes that give booty want it. Dudes don't even be getting rape in prison like more than people think.

Fixed. I got A LOT of relatives that work in Correctional Facilities. You won't believe some of the stories they tell.

Post some brah. Let's find out if they're unbelievable.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by meangene 4

Dudes that give booty want it. Dudes don't even be getting rape in prison like more than people think.

Fixed. I got A LOT of relatives that work in Correctional Facilities. You won't believe some of the stories they tell.

Post some brah. Let's find out if they're unbelievable.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I don't get it man.  Why do dudes even do it?  I can understand a gay man raping another dude. But all this "I'm straight because I'm on top" and "its about power not sex" is garbage.  I really don't see how dudes are so pressed for a warm hole they turn to other men. 

alien.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I don't get it man.  Why do dudes even do it?  I can understand a gay man raping another dude. But all this "I'm straight because I'm on top" and "its about power not sex" is garbage.  I really don't see how dudes are so pressed for a warm hole they turn to other men. 

alien.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

The rapper/singer Houston is and as soon as I find the video I'll post it.
laugh.gif

here ya go...Houston been on this

laugh.gif
roll.gif
dude didn't even tell the real story about his eye. So he's saying some gangsters messed his eye up? I confuse

As far as the gang rape campaign, that was really bizarre the music got all dramatic and they had weird pictures. Did this guy get raped? I still confuse

Please respond

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
dude didn't even tell the real story about his eye. So he's saying some gangsters messed his eye up? I confuse

As far as the gang rape campaign, that was really bizarre the music got all dramatic and they had weird pictures. Did this guy get raped? I still confuse

Please respond

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Please respond

no idea...i share this video anytime i can cuz its so out of left field
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Please respond

no idea...i share this video anytime i can cuz its so out of left field
laugh.gif

i heard from my friend that people in the russian prisons put a tattoo of a tear when they get raped... and in the US they do that when they killed someone, or maybe.......

i heard from my friend that people in the russian prisons put a tattoo of a tear when they get raped... and in the US they do that when they killed someone, or maybe.......

Back
Top Bottom