Why is this even legal??? Vol. Nuvigil

Disregard the video 
laugh.gif
But I keep hearing this radio ad and I cant believe they're actually selling this stuff.

The video is on point, though.
laugh.gif
It's been said before but these side effects are so
mindboggling sometimes.

Yo I have tons of that stuff I got from the Sleep Clinic (actually an Ear, Nose, and Throat Clinic). Does it have a street resale value, because I'm not a fan of pills in general and never take them. And that's just why I don't take pills. Most of the perspective side effects are worse than whatever you are trying to address to begin with. Like yea I nod off at times when I am unengaged and sitting in front of a computer for hours, but that's a lot better than being dead or having hives.

real life...

man they got pills and disorders for everything... people now a days are extra soft...

This is too much tho. My co-worker said it sounds like legal crack... I cant even disagree
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr718

This is too much tho. My co-worker said it sounds like legal crack... I cant even disagree
laugh.gif

It's nothing like crack. It doesn't do anything and even it's claim is more an alertness than energy. You'd be better off drinking a LifeWater or something with B12 vitamins and caffeine it it, granted it can make you crash later and maybe you'd have to up your intake over time depending on your stimulant tolerance. Or hell just have a balance snack, 1oz of cashew nuts or a 1/2 cup of oatmeal.

I'll grab my NuVigil from work tomorrow and see what the ingredients are. I also bought an ear alarm too which is woefully annoying.

I have some here at the house afterall. They have a table where they compare the incidence of various side effects to placebo, and to Nuvigil itself at various dosages. As far as ingredients, it is armodafinil, diphenylmethylsulfinyl acetamide. There's lots of stuff about side effects and who should and should not and I'm seeing paragraphs on everything from headaches to one talking about internal bleeding and infertility.

laugh.gif
, I thought I was the only one that noticed something wrong with this commercial.

Love the video, btw.
laugh.gif

Side Effects:
serious rash
allergic reaction
hives
mouth sores
blisters
swelling
peeling
yellow skin or eyes
trouble swallowing or breathing
dark urine
fever
headache
nausea
dizziness
TROUBLE SLEEPING
depression
anxiety
hallucinations
extreme activity
aggression
thoughts of suicide
other mental problems
chest pain
abnormal heartbeat

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

laugh.gif
, I thought I was the only one that noticed something wrong with this commercial.

Love the video, btw.
laugh.gif

Side Effects:
serious rash
allergic reaction
hives
mouth sores
blisters
swelling
peeling
yellow skin or eyes
trouble swallowing or breathing