Why isn't anyone talking about this?: NAACP Colorado office bombed

Actually heard about this on the radio this morning.

... Albeit an "urban" station.

But notice that CNN doesn't post it until a day later and FORGETS to mention that the assailant is a balding white man. They just have his description as a balding man...stay woke. If it was a Black man I'm 100% sure they would mention that in the report
I thought the gist of this thread was that no news outlets were covering this, which is incorrect.  I saw it as soon as i checked the internet when i woke up this morning.

Everyone knows White Christian Males whether they are affiliated with white nationalist groups or not, will never be convicted of domestic terrorism in this country.  The max they would get is hate crime and thats if the justice system even pursues the issue.

Everyone knows White Christian Males whether they are affiliated with white nationalist groups or not, will never be convicted of domestic terrorism in this country.  The max they would get is hate crime and thats if the justice system even pursues the issue.
Oklahoma City?

I thought the gist of this thread was that no news outlets were covering this, which is incorrect.  I saw it as soon as i checked the internet when i woke up this morning.

Exactly...This morning
It was posted by CNN this morning
The incident happened ON TUESDAY.
TODAY IS WEDNESDAY
And CNN doesn't have their facts straight
Additionally, they have it behind the Paris incident on purpose so that it continues to stay under the radar. They know that no one will be focusing on the NAACP incident when there was a mass shooting in Paris :smh:

Last edited:
Exactly...This morning
It was posted by CNN this morning
The incident happened ON TUESDAY.
TODAY IS WEDNESDAY
And CNN doesn't have their facts straight
Additionally, they have it behind the Paris incident on purpose so that it continues to stay under the radar. They know that no one will be focusing on the NAACP incident when there was a mass shooting in Paris
mean.gif
CNN not having their facts straight is really no surprise.  But i think the Paris attack is a little more front page worth since, you know, 12 people were gunned down at work vs a bomb going off with zero injuries.  And i dont know how you think having it behind the main headline across the world, means it will stay under the radar.  

I get it and i knew exactly what happened as soon as i saw the headline, but i think insinuating the media is trying to bury the story is a little goofy.

Lol @ people acting like this is getting equal coverage.

Let a Muslim or middle eastern cat drop a bomb before a Taylor swift concert and no one gets hurt.

The ******* feds would put the country on lockdown.

Wow. Amazing the lack of those NT characters thus far though, dudes are usually chompin at the bit otherwise.

And I don't see this on CNN.

Nvm I see it under the Paul Revere time capsule.

Last edited:
Lol @ people acting like this is getting equal coverage.

Let a Muslim or middle eastern cat drop a bomb before a Taylor swift concert and no one gets hurt.

The ******* feds would put the country on lockdown.
the muslime terrorists are smarter than some stupid racist hillbilly, i suppose.  i dont think they would drop a bomb off at an empty building 
laugh.gif

Oklahoma City?
You're right. Only when it affects white people.

I forgot about McVeigh and them. Wasn't that bombing like step by step taken from some white nationalist fiction book?

Did not hear about this at all, but I rarely check news sites so that's more on me than anyone else.

Really sad to see/ hear about I will be looking into the issue more. Hoping certain NT lames don't come thru with the usual "they prolly deserved it attitude"

Did not hear about this at all, but I rarely check news sites so that's more on me than anyone else.

Really sad to see/ hear about I will be looking into the issue more. Hoping certain NT lames don't come thru with the usual "they prolly deserved it attitude"

Well, black people are killing black people, holding each other back and sagging their pants.

This trumps years of oppression, prejudice and targeted violence.

Last edited:

I forgot about McVeigh and them. Wasn't that bombing like step by step taken from some white nationalist fiction book?
That bombing impacted everyone.

Yeah they were inspired by the book The Turner Diaries, also by waco and other similar incidents.  They were really anti government, not as much supremacists, from what i recall.

Everyone knows White Christian Males whether they are affiliated with white nation

That bombing impacted everyone.

Yeah they were inspired by the book The Turner Diaries, also by waco and other similar incidents.  They were really anti government, not as much supremacists, from what i recall.
The "only" in that sentence wasn't referring to white people it was referring to a specific set of conditions. 

If I said "Only when it affects turtles with red shells who are asleep", only has the same meaning, to define a certain set of conditions or parameters.

Soo the question has to be asked; What makes one story more important than another??

The "only" in that sentence wasn't referring to white people it was referring to a specific set of conditions. 
If you werent referring to white people, then why say "only when it affects white people"?  im not sure what you were referring to then?

12 people being murdered at work is drastically more news worthy than a NAACP HQ being bombed vacant.

Glad no one was in the building when this happened. Hope they find this stupid redneck and put him away for good.

I wonder if the usual suspects will steer clear of this one, as it tends to complicate their "racism ended because Dr. King gave a speech in the 60's, so stop complaining" worldview.  

Or will they instead double down and suggest that the NAACP wouldn't be bombed if they'd just stop "looking for trouble?" 

Longshot candidate:  "This wouldn't have happened if Obama/civil rights activists/outside agitators hadn't fomented racial tension!"

If you go by the comments on the Denver Post article that covered the story some people seem to think the NAACP tried to bomb themselves for sympathy.

I have no words.

It was just a stupid question. Clearly a botched bombing is less newsworthy than 12 people murdered by terrorists in their workplace. The only reason you'd even post that question is if you disagree, so please explain why the bombing is more newsworthy. 

Back
Top Bottom