Why isn't the AJ XX3 on any NBAer's feet?

lets see did you not see the all star game....other than that most of team jordan wear them except CP and melo...they also have custom ones like ray allenswhite/green colorway and the red/white/blue colorway ...look in the 2007-2008 NBA-NFL-MLB-NCAA Season Jordan Brand thread!

Originally Posted by sha2fresh

lets see did you not see the all star game....other than that most of team jordan wear them except CP and melo...they also have custom ones like ray allens white/green colorway and the red/white/blue colorway ...look in the 2007-2008 NBA-NFL-MLB-NCAA Season Jordan Brand thread!

didnt melo and cp3 wear their own sig shoes for 1 half then the xx3s the other half?

They don't have to wear them. They wear but they want to. JB probably suggests to them that they wear a certain sneaker at a certain time, but theyprobably don't make them. And some of them (JH5, EJ, Juwan) might be saving them for the playoffs (If they make it).

I think that's the last things on their mind IMO some only care if the shoe is for basketball.

eank44et2.jpg

hawks1vq1.jpg

hawks2de7.jpg

bibs1vc3.jpg

rip1tq1.jpg

ray1fn8.jpg

the real question is why doesn't Rip Hamilton where anything else but 12.5's these days...
smh.gif

They don't have to wear them. They wear but they want to. JB probably suggests to them that they wear a certain sneaker at a certain time, but they probably don't make them. And some of them (JH5, EJ, Juwan) might be saving them for the playoffs (If they make it).
They will make it... and im sure J Howard will wear them soon maybe through out playoffs

Seems like the trend is to wear whateve shoes are gonna be in the next packs in PE CW's. In between that they were the XX3.

Can Nellie please buy a whole set for my team.....I BELIEVE....
The way they played tonight they need all the help they can get!

i saw a PE xx3 above numbered 32...who wears it anyway??? honestly it looks a lot like the fake ones they sell in the philippines!!

They must suck perfromance-wise. Evidently the II's, 12.5s, 15 SE, and old schools (mid AND low) are more preferred by NBA athletes.

Nike should seriously have done something extra special for this release, like had every Nike/JB athlete from Dirk to Ray wear a pair in a real game as somesort of homage to MJ's positive impact on Nike, the NBA, and basketball in general.

But who knows, maybe this inaction is evidence that the AJ legacy is not going to be stopping at 23...

Back
Top Bottom