Why LeBron James is Going to End up with the Knicks - NY Mag article

Lebron, Bosh, Shaq in NY, I can see it now.
laugh.gif

for the record a knick fan did not make this thread

and most of us think this is disgusting. some good points are made but there isn't anything new

No please , HoldenMichael, Ska...lock this thread
sick.gif

and I thought the NY Daily news was bad this past saturday
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Article is comedy.
7.jpg

June 2016
Knicks win sixth-straight title and LeBron his eighth-straight MVP. Mayor Bloomberg, now into his fifth term, announces that he is endorsing LeBron to take over Senator Chuck Schumer’s Senate seat, citing the $700 billion he has contributed to the New York economy. At Bloomberg's press conference announcing his candidacy, LeBron says if he’s not elected, he will retire. Polls the next day show him leading Rick Lazio 84 percent to 12 percent, and he’s ultimately elected in a landslide.

Proph if you can't handle this you better go into hibernation. This stuff was just the tip of the iceberg
laugh.gif

If you look at the Knicks thread, even we're disgusted by this, before you guys say anything
laugh.gif

lebron brought this on himself.... you like it in cleveland...they can pay you the most and give you a longer contract than anyone else. you were born in ohio. yet you cant say the words "im a cav for life"? "i wont leave. this is my team. we are a family here"?

i mean if you were gonna stay why not say tehse things to make your teammates and fans feel more easy?

Back
Top Bottom