Why LeBron James is Going to End up with the Knicks - NY Mag article

Silly article that really isn't that clever and doesn't bring anything new to the table...

One of the Deadspin dudes wrote this too, I'm disappointed...

Originally Posted by you big dummy

lebron100517_2_banners_560.jpg

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It took me a second to notice the banners in the back
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

6.jpg

[h5] The USA men’s basketball team, led by coach and starting power forward LeBron James, wins the gold medal at the New York Summer Olympics. LeBron becomes the first sitting member of Congress to win a gold medal.[/h5]
roll.gif

I mean Cleveland is still playing in the playoffs and they got this stuff running right now??? Damn, that's some nonsense to the 1000th power

the funniest thing is that Celtics and Lakers fans seem to want lebron on the knicks.

why is that? it would be nice to have a knicks/celtics rivalry again because i never got to see how intense it was first hand. An LA/NYC finals would be nice again. I guess things would be pretty fun.

but why do yall want him on NYC? you just hate the cavs fans that bad?

Originally Posted by DubA169

the funniest thing is that Celtics and Lakers fans seem to want lebron on the knicks.

why is that? it would be nice to have a knicks/celtics rivalry again because i never got to see how intense it was first hand. An LA/NYC finals would be nice again. I guess things would be pretty fun.

Personally, I just want to see him with a new coach and a new cast of players. As a fan of the game of basketball, I'd like to see what he could do in D'Antoni's system.

Being from New York...it would be exciting...but go Lakers lol.....that billboard with him dunking on the empire state building is crazy....

yes its because we hate cleveland that much.  heres a team that has never won anything or done anything significant in... well, ever.  yet they act like they are defending champs every year. pisses me off.

plus i wanna be able to root for lebron, and i would be able to do that if he were a knick

If he goes to the the Knicks I guarantee they would give their unis and logo an extreme makeover.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

If he goes to the the Knicks I guarantee they would give their unis and logo an extreme makeover.
hopefully. It's about that time

In a word yes. For me personally it's different though. Being from Akron I really appreciate what he has done for my city and the area. However the fans in NEO are so arrogant/obnoxious that the good he's done is far outweighed by their actions. You guys think the opinions you see on here are ridiculous....it's a small, mild sample size. If he leaves that will die down exponentially. So that's why I want him gone....nothing to do with my fandom

cause im sick of cavs fans with their crap talking and nonsense when they really havent done squat...i cant wait for them to go back to being irrelevant again

now i cant speak for everyone but the NY fans i know and ive met throughout the years respect the their opposition and the game...plus they know and love their basketball so i think they deserve something like bron to bring them back...theyve been garbo for years and itd be nice to see the knicks do good again

that or NJ
pimp.gif
 and leaving cleveland is
pimp.gif

IMO

I think win or lose: LeBron's staying. After dropping Shaq's 20 mill a season, they'll sign some other big name player.

NYK's don't make sense as LeSPN won't win sh*&.

Originally Posted by CFC24

I think win or lose: LeBron's staying. After dropping Shaq's 20 mill a season, they'll sign some other big name player.

NYK's don't make sense as LeSPN won't win sh*&.
Due to the contracts of Mo, Jamison and Varejao (plus the possible re-signing LeBron) they won't be able to sign a big name player.

Sorry New Yorkers, this looks better....

2w2fq79.jpg

Drose, Hinrich, Lebron, Gibson, Noah with Deng, Miller, Murray, and Warrick coming off the bench is better than any lineup you can think of next year.

Originally Posted by I Noah Dentist

2w2fq79.jpg

Drose, Hinrich, Lebron, Gibson, Noah with Deng, Miller, Murray, and Warrick coming off the bench is better than any lineup you can think of next year.
shut yo lame @$# up

Originally Posted by I Noah Dentist

2w2fq79.jpg

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom