Why Most Minority Kids Can't Swim....

I'm white and love to swim. My seven month old daughter starts her swimming lessons mid-July lol. (yes, they do have swimming lessons for infants six months and older)

I'm white and love to swim. My seven month old daughter starts her swimming lessons mid-July lol. (yes, they do have swimming lessons for infants six months and older)

I can swim but floating be damned. I sink faster than dropped anchors.
laugh.gif

I've always wondered why I never see an African American in any sort of swimming competitions...whether it's Olympics,Tournaments,college,high schools even...
laugh.gif

But anyone with a lot of density in their muscles and body will have a hard time swimming because it's harder to stay afloat.

I've always wondered why I never see an African American in any sort of swimming competitions...whether it's Olympics,Tournaments,college,high schools even...
laugh.gif

But anyone with a lot of density in their muscles and body will have a hard time swimming because it's harder to stay afloat.

Originally Posted by PhatBalla23

That explains why I never see an African American in any sort of swimming competitions...whether it's Olympics,Tournaments,college,high schools even...
laugh.gif

a black guy was on the relay w/Mike Phelps last year...

you didn't see that movie w/Terrance Howard as a swim coach? based off a true story...

That explains why I never see an African American in any sort of swimming competitions...whether it's Olympics,Tournaments,college,high schools even...
laugh.gif

you didn't see that movie w/Terrance Howard as a swim coach? based off a true story...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Can't tell if you're serious or not... I mean, I know you are.. but I can't tell if you were saying that in jest or whatever. Either way I
laugh.gif
'd for real..

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Can't tell if you're serious or not... I mean, I know you are.. but I can't tell if you were saying that in jest or whatever. Either way I
laugh.gif
'd for real..

laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/oPMZ27nWft0&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/oPMZ27nWft0&hl=en_US&fs=1&

laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/oPMZ27nWft0&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/oPMZ27nWft0&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Back
Top Bottom