Why Most Minority Kids Can't Swim....

Hell I bet if there was a welfare check at the bottom of the Atlantic, they would turn into aqua man to snatch up that check.I kid ppl,I kid

Hell I bet if there was a welfare check at the bottom of the Atlantic, they would turn into aqua man to snatch up that check.I kid ppl,I kid

I know how to swim but I can't front: I'm still very much afraid of drowning.  I've been taught the in's and out's of floating, how not to drown, the different strokes, all that stuff... I just would hate to die because I drowned in some water.  It's wild because I'll do just about anything else as far as jumping out of planes and wild %#@.  Go figure.

I know how to swim but I can't front: I'm still very much afraid of drowning.  I've been taught the in's and out's of floating, how not to drown, the different strokes, all that stuff... I just would hate to die because I drowned in some water.  It's wild because I'll do just about anything else as far as jumping out of planes and wild %#@.  Go figure.

laugh.gif
@ some of the replies in here

i can swim very well but i'll be damned if u put me into the woods for any kind of camping
smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ some of the replies in here

i can swim very well but i'll be damned if u put me into the woods for any kind of camping
smh.gif
laugh.gif

we went often to the beach when i was younger, i just never liked the water even though my pops tried to teach me
laugh.gif

After a few years were going back to the beach in puerta vallarta and i still dont know how to swim
laugh.gif

we went often to the beach when i was younger, i just never liked the water even though my pops tried to teach me
laugh.gif

After a few years were going back to the beach in puerta vallarta and i still dont know how to swim
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

black people scared of everything
I hate to make generalizations, but there may be a little bit of truth to this.

Anyhow I grew up with a pool in my backyard. I just got back from taking a dip in the shallow end. My body just doesn't float....I'm denser than most people trust me I've tried.

I tie a rope around a pole to dive in the shallow end with a snorkel.
smile.gif

Anybody with lungs, breast, a big but, or any sort of body weight CAN float. Spread your weight out... keep your lungs above your knees. Your knees are the densest part of your body and they'll pull you down at first. Just don't ball your legs up. flail em if anything. Lord know my leg kick is $%+..
grin.gif
. But yeah,  eventually, you will do the dead man float though. Just relax.. hold your breath and let your back rise out of the water on it's own. The rest is just finding your buoyancy equilibrium and pulling yourself through the water while pushing the water down that's under you. I find it odd that people have to be taught how to swim. All you gotta do is let yourself learn.. use the shallow end. It's MUCH harder to swim in shallow water because less water is actually supporting your weight.. but you won't be afraid to drown unless you're a pansy
grin.gif

I've tried the dead man float, I just sink to the bottom. Like I said I've had years to try, my body just isn't built for swimming. Too much muscle mass maybe.

My little bro and sis can swim, I'm the black sheep.

yeah  bro i don't naturally float either.....fat floats muscle sinks. you gotta learn to tread water that will keep you afloat.

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

black people scared of everything
I hate to make generalizations, but there may be a little bit of truth to this.

Anyhow I grew up with a pool in my backyard. I just got back from taking a dip in the shallow end. My body just doesn't float....I'm denser than most people trust me I've tried.

I tie a rope around a pole to dive in the shallow end with a snorkel.
smile.gif

Anybody with lungs, breast, a big but, or any sort of body weight CAN float. Spread your weight out... keep your lungs above your knees. Your knees are the densest part of your body and they'll pull you down at first. Just don't ball your legs up. flail em if anything. Lord know my leg kick is $%+..
grin.gif
. But yeah,  eventually, you will do the dead man float though. Just relax.. hold your breath and let your back rise out of the water on it's own. The rest is just finding your buoyancy equilibrium and pulling yourself through the water while pushing the water down that's under you. I find it odd that people have to be taught how to swim. All you gotta do is let yourself learn.. use the shallow end. It's MUCH harder to swim in shallow water because less water is actually supporting your weight.. but you won't be afraid to drown unless you're a pansy
grin.gif

I've tried the dead man float, I just sink to the bottom. Like I said I've had years to try, my body just isn't built for swimming. Too much muscle mass maybe.

My little bro and sis can swim, I'm the black sheep.

yeah  bro i don't naturally float either.....fat floats muscle sinks. you gotta learn to tread water that will keep you afloat.

Originally Posted by Iron Mike

yeah because those competitive swimmers are super fat no wonder they float.
because swimming fast depends not on explosive lstrength or stamina but...... bouyancy.

Back
Top Bottom