Why people do this?

laugh.gif
I don't know why people do this..but it's weird.

i've personally never seen anyone post a pic of a dead person. i'm also glad i saw this thread after edit

I don't have a problem with it last time I'm going to see them, so why not take a pic of them for memory lighten up a little bit everyone dies capture every moment

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by Damu

i don't see a problem with it. people think too highly of the dead, it's just a dead body get over it. if i wanted to remember what they looked like before they went in the ground i would take a picture
grin.gif

2rrugyo.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When my grandpa passed away my dad took pictures of him in casket. It was creepy but I understand why he would take them.

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

When my grandpa passed away my dad took pictures of him in casket. It was creepy but I understand why he would take them.

Same here. My mom did that when her dad passed.

I've seen some wild RIP pics up on myspace when I used to have it. I unfriended the folks that always had somebody dying and had the title "RIP to Jojo(or *++# nickname for the dead one)" under their profile pic and them posing with the body.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Damu

i don't see a problem with it. people think too highly of the dead, it's just a dead body get over it. if i wanted to remember what they looked like before they went in the ground i would take a picture
grin.gif

Just like you dont have a problem with giving self-fellatio
smh.gif

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Same here. My mom did that when her dad passed.
Understood, for your personal keeping..But to POST them on facebook just isn't a good look. Maybe its just me

The most ridiculous example I've ever seen of this was when a friends stepmother died. Her son took a picture of her right after she died in the hospital and had the nerve to walk around the wake showing the picture to everyone. It was the most awkward thing ever.

Back
Top Bottom