Why would anyone vote for Hillary Clinton?

Originally Posted by bns1201

IronmanFitness wrote:

bc bill was that dude

IronmanFitness wrote:

cllinton/obama ticket would be sick

Are you kidding me.

So you're saying you'd vote for a woman because her husbadn was a good president? I guess Bill's tactics are working just as planned.

We're relying more on Bill to help run this country than we are on Hilary...

Originally Posted by Braxton Hartnabrig

Why is Jadakiss as hard as it gets?

roll.gif
roll.gif

but for real, health care. Poor people like her. Personally, I don't like her stance with Iran. I'm for Obama

Hillary is riding her husbands coattails to nomination... most of the support she gets is from people who just want to see the Clinton family run the WhiteHouse again

anyways, Obama is smashing Hilary right now in the polls, and will smash in the election

imo Hillary stands a better chance than Obama against Mccain.. in class this past week we just discussed that if Obama was chosen to run for the dems.. alot ofpeople regardless of what party would vote republican because America is sadly still full of racists...

but i still hope my man Bloomberg runs.. that would be interesting.. he's done more for the country lately than any of the candidates have done as far asi'm concerned

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

Ive yet to hear either of the Dems talk about how they are going to get all this "change" done

Obama hasn't given us a cheep. He's just working that charismatic charm. And it's working too.
tired.gif

Exactly, which is why this guy is nothing more than a novelty and is setting himself up to be a disappointment, CHANGE? yea right, there will be no change, he still has to address the war, that isnt going away and he still has to address to economy, i havent heard him once lay out a plan as to how he is going to achieve either one of these. this isnt a dictatorship and he doesnt control everything, he will be dealing with a split congress that will get nothing done. Going around promising free health care, how are you going to get that done?

You have no idea what you are talking about....Obama has spoken extensively on the economy. Former Fed chairman Paul Volcker is his advisor and will guidehis economic decisons if elected. Volcker is the pre-eminment monetary mind of the last half a century. He made it possible for Reagan and Clinton to make anykind of economic progress. He consciously avoided the bubbles which Greenspan and Bernanke created.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/01/31/volcker-joins-list-of-obama-backers/http://Volcker Joins List of ObamaBackers

The economic suggestions of the Obama camp have been appealing to even the staunchest Republican fiscal conservatives. The onylt thing that they are currentlyopposing are his personal income tax proposals...but that is being offset by his plans for a zero rate on capital gains for entrepreneurs, venture capitalistsand small-business owners forming new enterprises.

Do some research before you start talking wreckless. A lot of NT seems to have no idea of the platform that these politicians are running on. Y'all arebasing your decisions on sound bites, audio clips and the personality/image of the candidates
smh.gif
I see why older folks laugh at the idea of America's youthtaking the political helm...

why would you not vote for Hillary? she's the best thing we have going. do you drive??? do you care about gas prices?? do you care about minimum wage beingdealt with the correct way?? do you care about the lower class actually having a chance to become middle class??? that should answer your question. Obama iswet behind the ears when it comes to this. I rather have someone run this country who knows what they're doing. Male of Female it doesn't matter to me.

You have no idea what you are talking about....Obama has spoken extensively on the economy. Former Fed chairman Paul Volcker is his advisor and will guide his economic decisons if elected. Volcker is the pre-eminment monetary mind of the last half a century. He made it possible for Reagan and Clinton to make any kind of economic progress. He consciously avoided the bubbles which Greenspan and Bernanke created.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/01/31/volcker-joins-list-of-obama-backers/

The economic suggestions of the Obama camp have been appealing to even the staunchest Republican fiscal conservatives. The onylt thing that they are currently opposing are his personal income tax proposals...but that is being offset by his plans for a zero rate on capital gains for entrepreneurs, venture capitalists and small-business owners forming new enterprises.

Do some research before you start talking wreckless. A lot of NT seems to have no idea of the platform that these politicians are running on. Y'all are basing your decisions on sound bites, audio clips and the personality/image of the candidates
smh.gif
I see why older folks laugh at the idea of America's youth taking the political helm...

Jesus, thank you.

I was reading through this thread thinking, "NT can't be this ignorant, right?" until I saw this breath of fresh air reply.

Do some research before you start talking wreckless. A lot of NT seems to have no idea of the platform that these politicians are running on. Y'all are basing your decisions on sound bites, audio clips and the personality/image of the candidates
smh.gif
I see why older folks laugh at the idea of America's youth taking the political helm...
Exactly what I've been thinking for months now.

Watching election coverage on MSNBC for seven minutes doesn't mean $!%%.

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

imo Hillary stands a better chance than Obama against Mccain.. in class this past week we just discussed that if Obama was chosen to run for the dems.. alot of people regardless of what party would vote republican because America is sadly still full of racists...

but i still hope my man Bloomberg runs.. that would be interesting.. he's done more for the country lately than any of the candidates have done as far as i'm concerned

I don't think so I read that people in McCains camp think that Hilary will be easily defeated by McCain while Obama would be harder to beat. I kind ofagree too because Obama leads in the amount of states he has while Hilary has only won Delegate rich states like Ny and Cali. In the General election morestates would mean victory for Obama.

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

Ive yet to hear either of the Dems talk about how they are going to get all this "change" done

Obama hasn't given us a cheep. He's just working that charismatic charm. And it's working too.
tired.gif

Exactly, which is why this guy is nothing more than a novelty and is setting himself up to be a disappointment, CHANGE? yea right, there will be no change, he still has to address the war, that isnt going away and he still has to address to economy, i havent heard him once lay out a plan as to how he is going to achieve either one of these. this isnt a dictatorship and he doesnt control everything, he will be dealing with a split congress that will get nothing done. Going around promising free health care, how are you going to get that done?

Split Congress? Last I checked, the Democrats, pending some '06 type of year for the GOP, will likely gain a minimum 3-4 seats in the House, and willofficially (since Lieberman and Sanders are technically Independents that simply caucus with the Democrats) take over the Senate with pickups likely in VA(Warner), CO (Udall), NM (Udall), and outside but possible chances in NH (Shaheen), MN (Ciresi or Franken), and ME (Allen). So I'm not sure whereyou're going with the entire split Congress talk since both the House and Senate will be under Democratic control. The Blue Dogs in the House have madetheir voices heard enough that the leadership listens to them. Same with people like Ben Nelson in the Senate. The Democrats in the House and Senate should beunited in time for a Democratic President.

Oh yea? And what have they done since gaining control....please tell me that.
Your smug +%* acts as if the general public always notices when Congress does something beneficial. The only reason you bring it up is becauseyou're hoping you're right about the Democratic-laden Congress being apathetic.

Well, guess what? You're wrong again!

How about the first minimum wage increase in a decade? Or the largest college aid expansion since the GI Bill? What about reconstruction assistance to GulfCoast residents?

Would you like more?

Bills that have passed the House so far:

- Tough lobby and ethics reform
- Largest Veterans health care increase in the history of Veterans Affairs
- Landmark energy independence and global warming initiative

Bills that passed the house that your boy vetoed:

- Expansion of live-saving stem-cell research
- Health care for 10 million children of working families

Are you done being wrong?

Once again, the Dems swore up and down there was going to be HUGE change if they got control of the House.

- Tough lobby and ethics reform
- Largest Veterans health care increase in the history of Veterans Affairs
- Landmark energy independence and global warming initiative

lol, "Landmark Energy" if calling in the Administrator of EPA to congress to testify is "landmark" then i guess they are doing a great job.

What I am saying is that the things Obama is promising to have and give arent realistic and he hasnt layed out a plan as to how he is going to go about gettingthese things done. He has given some nice little speeches and sounded good, but other than that, this guy is nothing more than a novelty item who is going toget exposed in any debate by McCain.

Oh yea? And what have they done since gaining control....please tell me that.

What does that have to do with a split Congress? You have a Republican President and a Democratic Congress, now that is a split.

Maybe you're meaning the Executive and Legislative branches are split?

The Democrats in both chambers passing legislation and the President vetoing the bill does not mean Congress is split.

Back
Top Bottom