Will You Marry Me?

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

I think the walking on a beach and finding a ring seems great. No way any girl would know what's up and it would really be great.
What if you forget where you put the ring or somebody finds it before you get to it. Too many risks 

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by Ghenges

She said yes.

laugh.gif
and
pimp.gif
Congrats, OP.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I think the walking on a beach and finding a ring seems great. No way any girl would know what's up and it would really be great.
What if you forget where you put the ring or somebody finds it before you get to it. Too many risks 
not sure is cereal

not sure is cereal

Son...

tumblr_ljrrsiz5a61qi1cjuo1_250.gif

Son...

tumblr_ljrrsiz5a61qi1cjuo1_250.gif

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT... HOLD ON A MINUTE.

Did Ghenges just propose over NT?

eek.gif

That is a first. Props. I guess I'll propose too once I hit 20k posts.

pimp.gif

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT... HOLD ON A MINUTE.

Did Ghenges just propose over NT?

eek.gif

That is a first. Props. I guess I'll propose too once I hit 20k posts.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

You dont ask. You tell her "marry me". Its a command not a question. If she says yes shes your obediant slave for life. If she says no its on to the next one.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

You dont ask. You tell her "marry me". Its a command not a question. If she says yes shes your obediant slave for life. If she says no its on to the next one.

Back
Top Bottom