/////// Wiz Khalifa - Black & Yellow (Video) \\\\\\\

"who is this vado you speak of?" says pretty suburban girl that actually buys ringtones/albums & Taylor gang merchandise. 

pimp.gif
. Is this going to be his single for his album?

all his videos got that old school look to them. Guess its the way they are shot. I like it

Video is nice though.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

video is meh...song is meh...im just glad vado is around....i cant really stomach these new school rappers....

Standards are low 
Average beat, weak hook, average bars, weak flow and the same weak #$# SRT  from every video

PS-Vado is *%%@%!+ trash too

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

"who is this vado you speak of?" says pretty suburban girl that actually buys ringtones/albums & Taylor gang merchandise. 

and this is exactly why the game is all #$$+@$ up now

vado goes hard, wiz goes hard ...this is music not sports,why do !#@$+$ have to pick a team

I hate watchin videos of cities I've been to/live in. I always tryna figure out where they were shootin at.
laugh.gif
Wiz got another hometown banger on his hands. Pittsburgh Sound was also
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

video is meh...song is meh...im just glad vado is around....i cant really stomach these new school rappers....

Standards are low 
Average beat, weak hook, average bars, weak flow and the same weak #$# SRT  from every video

2rxwcg3.jpg

Did Taylor Gang X Vado run a train on ya shawty or something, HUUUUUUUUH?

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Standards are low 

2rxwcg3.jpg

Did Taylor Gang X Vado run a train on ya shawty or something, HUUUUUUUUH?

You have a topless picture of Wiz in your avy though
laugh.gif

skeltoon3.jpg

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

and this is exactly why the game is all #$$+@$ up now

vado goes hard, wiz goes hard ...this is music not sports,why do !#@$+$ have to pick a team
eyes.gif
who's picking a team?

First song I've heard from dude that I really dug. What album/mixtape is this off of?

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

who the hell is v-12? vado?

vado sucks... id rather listen to french montana...
Wait,wait,WAIT!

Now we got people in the forum sayin' French Montana > Vado?!?!?!?!?!
eek.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

Even though this is a forum, I dunno if I can respect that opinion...

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Wiz is worlds better than vado.
if he's so better then why doesn't he get ANY burn in NYC? and Pittsburgh is RIGHT there.....

son don't got bars b....currensy i always thought was better then wiz.....

ill put da boss of all bosses series & large on da streets series VS anything wiz has done.

i mean i respect french montana's spitting but money's raps sound like he fell off a horse when he was lil......

I like the song and the video. Vado is nice, but he's going to be a hard sell if the Dips don't get back heavily into the mainstream. Wiz is able to tour and sell shows out off virtually a Twitter and a Youtube account.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

First song I've heard from dude that I really dug. What album/mixtape is this off of?
it's going to be on his album.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Wiz is worlds better than vado.
if he's so better then why doesn't he get ANY burn in NYC? and Pittsburgh is RIGHT there.....

son don't got bars b....currensy i always thought was better then wiz.....

ill put da boss of all bosses series & large on da streets series VS anything wiz has done.

[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]Vado can have better bars ... Wiz makes better music .... and your opinion is biased as hell anyways.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]Who cares if he isn't getting burn in NYC ?!?  Dude's fanbase is crazy even if he doesn't have a big following in NY.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]Flight School, KxOJ, How Fly, POTC2 > all that crap you named.[/color]

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by dtb00201

ninjahood has those I'm from NY blinders on right about now

Nah those blinders are just his room

LOL

personally, wiz is not that good of a rapper but he makes music i like.

Vado, he got some bars, but he seems corny to me.all opinion tho.

Back
Top Bottom