/////// Wiz Khalifa - Black & Yellow (Video) \\\\\\\

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Wiz is worlds better than vado.
if he's so better then why doesn't he get ANY burn in NYC? and Pittsburgh is RIGHT there.....

son don't got bars b....currensy i always thought was better then wiz.....

ill put da boss of all bosses series & large on da streets series VS anything wiz has done.
Wiz has sold out shows all over the country

Vado can't even sell out Jet Set

if he's so better then why doesn't he get ANY burn in NYC? and Pittsburgh is RIGHT there.....

ill put da boss of all bosses series & large on da streets series VS anything wiz has done.

wiz been out professionally longer then vado, & for da record wiz is just a poor man's Max B

wiz been out professionally longer then vado, & for da record wiz is just a poor man's Max B
Is Wiz influenced by Max? Hell yes.
Calling him is a "Poor Man's Max B", though? Nah. That's a reach. 
ohwell.gif

I visited NY the other week and went into Santo's for Cam & Vado's show (which wasn't sold out by the way) and this was the 1st song they played. So......you just be talking.

Lyrically... Vado.
But lyrics only get you so far...
Wiz basically starting to become a mix of Max B/Snoop Dogg.. mostly Snoop to me.
Hes got that smooth flow, and talks about most of the relatable stuff to the crowds hes attracting.
I mean Vados cypher is online...
Wiz's is in show...
That shows something...

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by RavageBX

First song I've heard from dude that I really dug. What album/mixtape is this off of?
it's going to be on his album.

[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]Vado can have better bars ... Wiz makes better music .... and your opinion is biased as hell anyways.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]Who cares if he isn't getting burn in NYC ?!?  Dude's fanbase is crazy even if he doesn't have a big following in NY.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]Flight School, KxOJ, How Fly, POTC2 > all that crap you named.[/color]

This

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

"who is this vado you speak of?" says pretty suburban girl that actually buys ringtones/albums & Taylor gang merchandise. 

...annnnd this.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I visited NY the other week and went into Santo's for Cam & Vado's show (which wasn't sold out by the way) and this was the 1st song they played. So......you just be talking.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

who the hell is v-12? vado?

vado sucks... id rather listen to french montana...
Wait,wait,WAIT!

Now we got people in the forum sayin' French Montana > Vado?!?!?!?!?!
eek.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

Even though this is a forum, I dunno if I can respect that opinion...

they both suck but at least french can make a song... vado just another ny rapper

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Futuristic

video is meh...song is meh...im just glad vado is around....i cant really stomach these new school rappers....

Standards are low 
Average beat, weak hook, average bars, weak flow and the same weak #$# SRT  from every video

PS-Vado is *%%@%!+ trash too

2rxwcg3.jpg

Did Taylor Gang X Vado run a train on ya shawty or something, HUUUUUUUUH?

You have a topless picture of Wiz in your avy though
laugh.gif

skeltoon3.jpg

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

What does my statement have to do with your reply?
Nerds are always quick to play the "you gay" card like we still in HS.

The newbs on here get cornier and cornier with each post.
Come into a thread just to hate and take away from an artist on the come up.
Lame.

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Lyrically... Vado.
But lyrics only get you so far...
Wiz basically starting to become a mix of Max B/Snoop Dogg.. mostly Snoop to me.
Hes got that smooth flow, and talks about most of the relatable stuff to the crowds hes attracting.
I mean Vados cypher is online...
Wiz's is in show...
That shows something...
Perfectly put and this is from someone who was banging wit vado since he was lookin like a mini shine on public access
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

who the hell is v-12? vado?

vado sucks... id rather listen to french montana...
Wait,wait,WAIT!

Now we got people in the forum sayin' French Montana > Vado?!?!?!?!?!
eek.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

Even though this is a forum, I dunno if I can respect that opinion...

they both suck but at least french can make a song... vado just another ny rapper

It's vice versa for me.

The video is 
pimp.gif
, and I (#@4 with Wiz tough, but the track just isn't that great to me.  It's alright.

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

my son finally getting radio play im happy for dude

vado > wiz though

NT SERIOUSLY underestimating how quick da legion of Diplomat/dipset fans have adopted and taken a liking a to vado and last time i checked

everyone who likes dipset likes vado, its not like alot other da other members where ppl rock w/ cam but hate jim, or girls who don't check for da hell rell but love juelz santana

Vado has a piece of everyone's interest and da fact that he can rap better then wiz goes without saying...so with that said

diplomat fans numberwise >> wiz fans overall.

Ninja lives in a fantasy world.

Wiz is a talented artist, capable of making good/hit songs generally liked by the general public.

Vado is a dope emce, and he is well capable of making a SONG, but he is geared toward a specific region which can hurt him in the long run.

This is my least fave Wiz track btw. Just doesnt display who he has become as an artist of late to me. Kool vid tho

Back
Top Bottom