working the last day of the job u hate...

What about when talking 1 on 1 like an adult doesn't work?

Like I said, I hope your never in a situation like that work wise. Its easy to call someone's actions a female move when you've never been in that position before. Every job I've had before and after that job I left on good terms.

I tried talking to him, I asked what the purpose was behind it, tried mentioning how I had no prior discipline problems. He wasn't trying to hear a word I said. He was manipulating the position of power he had. Again he fooled the other people aside from me and one other person into signing resignations under the premise that he would leave them a good recommendation.

He wanted to fire people through forced resignation so that he didn't have to pay them unemployment and used the threat of not providing a decent reference for a place I was employed at for 2.5 years. That's more of a female move to me. Its basically saying F you, I'm going to screw you over either way.

On top of that, he was trying to not give me my paycheck, when I said I wanted to be fired after he kept persisting me to sign resignation papers. When you fire someone you have to have their final check that day. What do I look like going back there a week later looking stupid picking up my final check. I had to make a scene for him to follow rules that employees are supposed to follow.

He made it personal that day with the blatant disrespect on his end. I wanted to wait for him after work when he least expected it and put hands on him but assault charges aren't worth it.

And for the record, I didn't tell no one after I did it. I was initially going to smash his windshield with a brick but I felt keying his car would bring less attention. And it did solve a problem to me, he played games with my money and my potential future earnings, so it was only right I damaged the paint job on his new car.

I got my unemployment by the way, and took my sweet time with the job hunt until I found something that paid a comparable wage and was just as close as my old job was distance wise.

My last job, I knew I wasn't hitting quota and they were going to let me go. Minimum was $50K in sales a month and even then you're on notice. They basically wanted each sales person to bring in at least $1 Million a year.

So they get two females to call me into the conference room to go over my "final warning" performance review. They tell me that I'm not projected to hit quota and that I have two options. I can either take all of my vacation time off until the end of the month since I'm probably not going to hit quota OR stay and try to hit quota. So I ask when you say take my vacation time, you're telling me to voluntarily not come in and intentionally not attempt to hit quota, correct? They look at each other and say "nooooooo, we're not trying to trick you into quitting." :smh: Red flag goes up. So I ask ok, then what exactly are you saying?

"Well we're saying that instead of dealing with the stress of trying to make quota under the gun, use your vacation time and then at the end of the month we'll let you go."

As if they cared about me being stressed.

So I say "Ok, if you can put it in writing that I can take the next couple of weeks off and you're going to let me go based on performance so I can collect unemployment while I look for another job, cool. I'll be out of your hair today."

They leave the room and come back and the story has changed. They actually tried to get me to quit on some slick ****. So I let them know that I didn't appreciate the game and that I wanted to speak to someone from HR. I was basically told that I had to wait the month out and be fired for performance in order to be eligible for unemployment. So I went to work every day after that and did my job until that final day when they told me to clean out my desk and turn in my key card. They got another manager to have the sit down with me and I told dude in so many words that they were ******* for trying to play me.

Then I called HR and told them they owed me payout for a month in addition to my final check. They tried to argue with me and I proved them wrong and got paid out.

I hate the corporate environment. Mostly a bunch of scumbags in suits and ties pretending to be cool people.

Last edited:
@Cedric and Brolic.

Good moves, I seen a lot of people get tricked this way into not getting unemployment because you will get denied if you voluntary quit or resign 98% of the time even I'd the job say we won't contest but it doesn't matter because theunemployment office Wil deny you

and Cedric, they dint have to give you your check when you quit. it just have to be ready on normal payday

also you don't have to turn in your uniform to get your check unless it's a gov job

I seen and heard of a lot of people getting tricked in to quitting themselves. especially when the employer says we won't deny employment. lmao, it doesn't matter when you quit, you will get denied

Last edited:
In June I had put in my 2 weeks to my last job cause I had got a better one
My last 2 weeks I ain't do ****
I caught up on scandal and orange is the new black
Surfed nt all day
ate people's lunch out the fridge
I didn't do **** but actually show up to work
And my last check was
pimp.gif

With all that vacation pay I was cashed out

@Cedric and Brolic.

Good moves, I seen a lot of people get tricked this way into not getting unemployment because you will get denied if you voluntary quit or resign 98% of the time even I'd the job say we won't contest but it doesn't matter because theunemployment office Wil deny you

and Cedric, they dint have to give you your check when you quit. it just have to be ready on normal payday

also you don't have to turn in your uniform to get your check unless it's a gov job

I seen and heard of a lot of people getting tricked in to quitting themselves. especially when the employer says we won't deny employment. lmao doesn't matter of you quit
In Cali it has to by either the end of the day
Or next day I believe

Last edited:
Bruh, if you have a problem with someone you don't have to fight him. Take them one on one, talk to them with a purpose, and be done with it. Lecturing someone like their daddy used to is sometimes worse than a fist fight. Keying a car is beyond petty and doesn't even solve your problem, aka what females do. Bet you were high fiving dudes like "Mmmhmmm I sure showed him". :x :smh:
I don't have a problem with him keying dudes car. I've keyed several cars in my lifetime. Nothing better than make joe jackass have to take his beloved Benz to the dealership to have his paint fixed.

Or next day I believe

In Cali, they have to have your bread that day. They actually wanted to mail mine to me and I said naw, it needs to be here today or I'm getting a lawyer involved. They paid me that day and two more checks for payout. The payroll dude at their SF office tried to argue with me until I said I have proof that I'll take to a lawyer if I don't see my money.

If I EVER see my old boss on the streets, I'm gonna let his short *** have it. Dude used to be mad I dressed better than him, giving me the once over. Sucka *** clown.

Last edited:
Or next day I believe

In Cali, they have to have your bread that day. They actually wanted to mail mine to me and I said naw, it needs to be here today or I'm getting a lawyer involved. They paid me that day and two more checks for payout. The payroll dude at their SF office tried to argue with me until I said I have proof that I'll take to a lawyer if I don't see my money.

If I EVER see my old boss on the streets, I'm gonna let his short *** have it. Dude used to be mad I dressed better than him, giving me the once over. Sucka *** clown.

it's same day. so if you gonna fire someone, better have the check ready that day when he comes in
i dont know if it's the same elsewhere, but in cali, it seems EVERYONE gets unemployment. even if it's your fault, Lol

Last edited:
Last edited:
As a guy who doesn't tip
Eats coworkers lunches in fridge
Gets a to go cup for my free refill cups at restaurants
And walks around the grocery store opening up and sampling food before I buy it
She a scumbag for that
A scumbag knows a fellow scumbag when they see them.
laugh.gif

Yeah in Cali its same day, at some of my other jobs when staff was fired they will shave their final paycheck there for them the day they got fired.

Like I said, dude assumed we would all fall for his trickery and resign and wanted to play games when it didn't go as planned and k started demanding my check.

These employers need to learn how to treat people though. All I did was key his car, but I could see how playing games with a persons income and making threats to hinder their future income when all that employee is trying to do is make an honest living to support themselves could push someone over the edge to doing something violent to that person playing with their income like that.

I don't have a problem with him keying dudes car. I've keyed several cars in my lifetime. Nothing better than make joe jackass have to take his beloved Benz to the dealership to have his paint fixed.

Thank you. I see you read the whole original post as to what pushed me to key his car in the first place.

In June I had put in my 2 weeks to my last job cause I had got a better one
My last 2 weeks I ain't do ****
I caught up on scandal and orange is the new black
Surfed nt all day
ate people's lunch out the fridge
I didn't do **** but actually show up to work
And my last check was :pimp:
With all that vacation pay I was cashed out
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
******* savagery

When I gave my 2 weeks at my last job the manager was trying to herb by making me open everyday, clean the parking lot and bathrooms the first week of the 2. Came in Friday and took a **** inside the tank that holds the water to flush in his bathroom. After 3 days the whole store was smelling like ***, kept asking if I cleaned it and I said yea don't know where it's coming from. My friend said they didn't realize where it was coming from for another 3 weeks [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Also shorten the register *kanye shrug*

Naw bruh, eating someone else's lunch is grounds for the chin music at least.

"Chin music" :rofl:

well this lady was ranting to a bunch of foreigner on her last day

http://sfist.com/2014/10/22/tour_guide_goes_on_epic_angry_racis.php

As a guy who doesn't tip
Eats coworkers lunches in fridge
Gets a to go cup for my free refill cups at restaurants
And walks around the grocery store opening up and sampling food before I buy it
She a scumbag for that

:x son have you no shame?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ZERO feels for others

Thank you. I see you read the whole original post as to what pushed me to key his car in the first place.

dude relax. we see your side, and how dude treated you bad.

its just that keying a man's car is something female do, and we disagree with THAT action.

What makes it a female thing to do? That's just your personal opinion, nothing factual about that.

How should I have handled it? Like I said before, when you play with someone's income and threaten their potential future income, that's taking things way too far. That's the type of stuff that would get some people to go back up there and shoot the guy over.

Back
Top Bottom