World's poorest president

I could care less that he lives poor. How have his policies affected the country? Are they better off with him in office than the last President? I don't anything about the country or their politics. Because if he just as good or worse than the last, then his "poor" lifestyle don't mean a damn thing.

I could care less that he lives poor. How have his policies affected the country? Are they better off with him in office than the last President? I don't anything about the country or their politics. Because if he just as good or worse than the last, then his "poor" lifestyle don't mean a damn thing.

lifestyle or not, his approval rating is below 50% . . .

Let me start off by saying I've been on here since 00. I feel I should contribute a bit more to the community. Especially since a few OG's are reappearing. Brasschecktv is a very informative website I think people will or have enjoyed. The president is an intelligent man who has made it from the bottom literally. His policies may not be suited or satisfy everyone. It's quite crystal earthlings should never feel the need to be controlled.
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/good-guys-1/hail-to-the-chief.html

Back
Top Bottom