Worldstarhiphop founder Dead at age 43

Changed the way we consumed content, but pushed negative images of black people under the guise if I don't do it someone else will.

Damn at 43 too. Dude actually did a lot of positive stuff for his community during holiday seasons too. Toy drives, handing out back to school items for kids, turkey giveaways during Thanksgivng. Say what you want about the negativity of his site, dude put a lot of people on through his site alone.

Heart health is important fellas.

I hope yall out there getting yall cardio in and not just trying to lift the gym
There's a reason why they call hypertension the silent killer. Don't know it's an issue until it's too late. According to reports, looks like he died of an heart attack in his sleep though.

He did something, right or wrong it was something. How many times do you hit up worldstar a day. Every black man under the age of 30 knows what worldstar is. I too thought he could have chilled on the ignorance but tbh it couldn't be as big as it is without it. Few of yall got a worldstar tab open right now.

Last edited:
Dude probably suffered from sleep apnea due to his weight and caught a heart attack in his sleep, dudes need to get their weight under control man, no excuse specially when you got money...

I remember when WSHH was all about rap.. those were the good days.. then Kimbo Slice came about and things have changed.

Q's a hella smart dude.. Sorry to hear this guy passed away.

Worldstar took onsmash's whole swag & ran with it.

RIP.

TBH? da site is on a slow decline....tooooooooooooo many unsigned rappers.

Yup. Crazy how big worldstar got

Used to be a go to site for me. It's just too much content and unsigned hype now.

I remember the Max B in Taft Project videos being one of the first WSHH videos :lol:

RIP Q.

I'll save my comments about Worldstar later. Good and bad.

Back
Top Bottom