Worse vs Worst - Vol. YEAH I'M MAD

I remember one dude spelled coupon "coopawn" :rofl:

He was clearly trolling but to this day I start dying every time I think of it

laugh.gif
 Yes this is a very stupid thread, I get that. I had to make it though... this **** urks me so bad!

What's up with NT'ers not knowing the difference between the words worse and worst? 

It's literally mind boggling how often I see this on NT. Is it just some inside joke that I don't know about on NT, or do 75% of NT'ers really not know how to use these two words? I see them used wrong more often than not. I can't be the only one that cringes at this :x

Every week in gets worse and worse. I'm fed up! It's the worst! 

Has anyones Has been as far; even as decided to use. even, Go want to do look more like?!

For all intents and purposes

But... isn't this the correct way to say this? :nerd:

On the subject, it annoys the hell out of me when people use ellipses incorrectly for some reason. Like dudes will use them randomly throughout their sentences for no reason, end complete thoughts with them, or put like seven dots instead of the simple three required.

But wurst v waurst. I hate when dudes try talking bout a beer brat but end up talking about that bearded singer.

i hate when folks say "lost" instead of "loss" "***" instead of "as" & "sale" instead of "sell"

i know its petty but i always question a persons intelligence when they type/text like that

Even more hilarious is how many refer to their posessions as "mines" instead of mine. Just because you have a pair of something, doesn't mean you pluralize the usage. It's hilarious.

"Anyways" is another one that gets me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or when people say men instead of man

Like hey thanks men

Or they say is instead of its

Yo is hot outside?

Back
Top Bottom