Worst Quality and Best Quality Jordan Retros You've Experienced

didnt read thread, but man i hate my space jams. i can only stand to wear them for an hour or so....

I'm surprised to not see more mentions of the Columbia and Oreo IV's in this thread. And I think it's funny that I'd rather wear my my trunner q4's then my mars retros...

Had to be the  Low cut twos... creased up TOO easy. 

If we aren't talking JB, the melo 1.5 were the WORST. 

Worst retros were the hi IIs.  The material was like plastic.  Retro Jordans, overall, are pretty crappy when it comes to durability now, at least in my experiences.  But what do I know?  I'm an older timer

2012 Bred IV were the worst.  Instantly creased on the toe box.  Best I  would have to say the white cement IV.  Wore the hell out of them and they are still clean.

2012 Bred IV were the worst.  Instantly creased on the toe box.  Best I  would have to say the white cement IV.  Wore the hell out of them and they are still clean.

Shoes crease when you wear them.

That has nothing to do with a shoes quality.

Worst-

2004- OBSIDIAN/ LOW II'S (Paint peeled away after 4-6 months,creased like dress pants, leather chipped and ripped easy, but were comfortable+1)
2006 WHITE FIRE RED IV (Paint peeled before Jumpman on insole faded
indifferent.gif
)
2005-XMAS Last Shots XIV (Suede* was finished in no time and turned into almost leather, teeth creased and came apart from suede, I was re gluing my pair by summertime)
*shout out to JB's Suicide Suede
mad.gif
 (VII Blck/Red/Prpl, VI Blck/V. Red, IV Blck/Red)

Comfort wise I'd say the worst were OG 17'S, CDP 12's, Patent Leather 1's, the recent White/Cement 4's...

Best-

First sets of Retro XII's were
nthat.gif
 when it came to Comfort, quality, shape, and similarity to OG's(more comortable then OG's IMO) but pairs w/ Painted midsoles chipped
First sets of Retro XIII's were good money in all aspects, other than Pods discoloring from suede, I remember the tongue squeaking on these (Blck Toungue 5's too)
Space Jams/ XI's in general from 2000/01 were tanks, wish I knew better then...
XIX's Blck/Red were my favorite basketball shoe and held up well enough to rock them casually after. Comfort was beautiful 
2012 VII's were my favorite recent retro!

honorable mention to the DMP package, XX's and 2007 Playoff 8's!

XX's IMO had amazing quality and were crazy comfortable and nothing looked like them before or has after, i love my QS black strap pair (still hunting for a good stealth pair too)
worst quality is my 2013 Chicago 1s, i used saddle soap multiple times and it made it softer and more flexible and after a few wears they arent as bad

^agreed. xx are wonderfully made.

I feel like chicago 10s from 2012 had disgustingly crappy quality. I swear i was trying on the shoe at home and the polyurethane started ripping.

i've worn mine heaps and they've held up beautifully. the leather looked cheap at first, but i like the feel of these quite a lot.

I think the 05 Jordan X Black has some good quality to it

AHHHHHHHHHHHH you just opened a can of regret! Went to summer jams, soca jams, foam fetes in those oh mannnn I hate myself for destroying those beauties. Forgive me sneaker gods.

Last edited:
Best:
1994 IIIs -then the Japan Is & French Blue VIIs ...full size Air units, dope tumbled leather.

Worst: 
2006 IIIs & IVs ...paint cracking on the first wear.
Bordeaux VII ...all padding completely removed from the sockliner, paper thin uppers and jacked up tongues from the factory lacing.

:x
hating HARDDDDD. Wish I had those

View media item 680240

Back
Top Bottom