Would you move to Saudi for tax free 6 figures-

100k USD?

And is this a salary for a job? Or is this me getting paid to move there?

If a job, what's the job? And if not, what will I be doing for a living?

Saudi women aren't that lit though :/

It's a salary for a job performed so 9-5 weekends off.

100 k usd.

Whatever job you like, for me it's something in my field.

I'm hoping some one on this forum has done it and can give some insight.

Last edited:
Impossible to flourish under Sharia law. The ones that do are above the law.

I would. Live for a year or two, get to experience a new way of life/culture and STACK money. Then I'd come back to the states and use the money I saved and flourish.

I have several cousins that moved to Saudi Arabia for good money from Sudan. None of them lasted longer than 2-3 years before moving back or somewhere else. According to them, it's just not a place you can comfrwant table live unless you're from there. I've visited twice and I agree 100% with them, definitely not a place I can see myself living especially after living in the US.

And Dubai is a completely different animal to Saudi Arabia. They are nowhere near as strict as they are in KSA and it is more miserably developed.

No amount of money would get me there, saudi is horrible. Also if you're a woman its probably one of the most dangerous places for women. No way in my life

I would. Live for a year or two, get to experience a new way of life/culture and STACK money. Then I'd come back to the states and use the money I saved and flourish.

You'd get taxed bringing that money back though.

I wouldn't btw. I put white women on a pedestal so I can't flourish out there.

Depends on the job conditions and where at.

But yep.

Work with a lot of vets and some of the stories they've told me about Arabia tho 
sick.gif

Last edited:
I just might, I'm low-key starting to fear that I'm going to grow old and die in this small town.

Back
Top Bottom