Would you move to Saudi for tax free 6 figures-

I spent two days in jail here in Dubai I'll post the story later but it ain't all that bad if you been to jail in thw states this **** is light compared

Saudi Arabia seems like a pretty awful place to live. Sharia law plus absolute monarchy, no thank you. :x If anyone can find it I strongly suggest watching frontlines saudia arabia episode it had really good insight into the everday living there.

Last edited:
Nah man on any given day in the US I can get life but in Saudi Arabias I'd get the death penalty.

Would never live in a Muslim country. Neither would anyone here. And my parents were born in and grew up in Iraq. Guess why they moved? Because it's miserable at best not being Muslim in a Muslim country.

Would never live in a Muslim country. Neither would anyone here. And my parents were born in and grew up in Iraq. Guess why they moved? Because it's miserable at best not being Muslim in a Muslim country.

Thts not true at all people out here flourishing in Dubai

Depends on the cost of living over there. 100k in NYC is a little above the minimum to live here.

Yo that Esco story is accurate

Dubai airport stays on some **** boy ****..  my bags were "randomly selected" for 2 different searches when I arrived.. funny *** dudes with broken english tried to hem me up but couldnt find **** smh.. all i had was some prescribed tuss and beef jerky..  i called them out saying Allah wouldn't be happy how they judge off looks.. risky comment but i was heated when the second search came about .. luckily he stopped searching after that and wished for me to have a pleasant stay. 

By the time I made it out the airport I see a young dude anywhere from 16-22 with a Wiz Khalifa shirt.. I went up to him chopping up small talk tell him i like that shirt.. and jokingly ask him where the weed at.. this dude got all serious and put me on game.. said the cops there dont play and will set u up over small amounts of trees.. said id be better off not to even look for it.

Jokes on them though, i stocked up on promethazine syrup at the duty free shop. 

I got a few homies working for Saudi Aramco out that way and they make stupid guap but they dont like it. They plan on coming back as soon as possible

Laws too strict but it is what it is

There are no clubs, no bars, you have watch what you say and how you say. Religious police walking around itching to make a example out of a American. **** barely have movie theaters. Everything is editied and censored.

If yall ever get the chance head to Lebanon. Crazy night life, bad women and weed is very easy and obtainable.

If I was single sure why not. I lived on a DMZ line town for a year and it was cake. Most of free time life consists of watching hoops, reading books, playing hoops, movies, etc. The biggest factor would be what the job is. Having to work there seems somewhat miserable.

Summers in the region ain't no joke.

When it gets that hot you tend to stay in but that cabin fever is real.

You guys make great points-

realistically though does anyone really make 100k a year no tax = ~ 160k taxed in the states. At what point in life will I ever make that much?

Dude above said that's minimum to survive in NYC... No one I know makes that amount in NYC. Of course SOME people our age DO make that. But the majority, late 20s? 160k a year? I don't know about that.

Would the decision be easier if you had the connect on the trees? A1 ha***** available.

Last edited:
Bruh you get caught with trees you get your shoulders clapped by Rashid and khaled

You guys make great points-

realistically though does anyone really make 100k a year no tax = ~ 160k taxed in the states. At what point in life will I ever make that much?

Dude above said that's minimum to survive in NYC... No one I know makes that amount in NYC. Of course SOME people our age DO make that. But the majority, late 20s? 160k a year? I don't know about that.

Would the decision be easier if you had the connect on the trees? A1 ha***** available.

i wouldn't live in NYC or Bay Area if I made under 100k an I don't make 100k.....so yea.

Bruh you get caught with trees you get your shoulders clapped by Rashid and khaled

Lol

Foreal though.. The connect is there 100%.. Dubai and Qatar too.

Audi good point.

The saving aspect is so lucrative.

Last edited:
I would. Live for a year or two, get to experience a new way of life/culture and STACK money. Then I'd come back to the states and use the money I saved and flourish.
yup, minus the experience I don't give a **** about

Lol

Foreal though.. The connect is there 100%.. Dubai and Qatar too.

Audi good point.

The saving aspect is so lucrative.

Four year prison sentence and or 50 lashes **** that.

When I was in jail you had dudes in there for having it in there system.

People always come here and talk.about they know someone but once your caught don't mean **** who you know.

There are locals and then the rest of us.

Three British citizens were tortured in the Conrad hotel for possession. Another American spent one year in jail for making a youtube video that was deemed unfavorable to the country.

The big problem with tree is people snitch to avoid jail time and most important avoid being deported. So half the dealer's one could find are just setting people up and knew a couple guys that got caught like that.

I don't say all this stuff to lecture its just people come here trying to finesse and they get taught a lesson

Would have to be a hell of a lot more money to live there. Literally, one of the last developed countries an American should live in. You gotta be on the straight and narrow according to Sharia Law. I'd be constantly looking over my shoulder for secret police. Would be shook to visit most websites. They love making examples of Americans over there.

Back
Top Bottom