Would You Pay $100 To See Yourself 10 Years From Now?

i dont think i would
it would suck to know im goin to die in 10 yrs
grin.gif

1. Ignore future self and run into electronics store.
2. Remember all the best selling gadgets.
3. Get patent back in present.
4. Profit.

4. Profit.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

4. Profit.
pimp.gif
smart

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

4. Profit.
pimp.gif
smart

very smart, I would pay $1k...imagine being able to make changes to improve your standing.

SIGN ME UP

very smart, I would pay $1k...imagine being able to make changes to improve your standing.

SIGN ME UP

If and only if I knew what I was seeing wasn't finite. Just a mere possibility. Kind of like Scrooge with the ghost of Christmas future and how he changed for the better giving the goose to Tiny Tim and fam.

If and only if I knew what I was seeing wasn't finite. Just a mere possibility. Kind of like Scrooge with the ghost of Christmas future and how he changed for the better giving the goose to Tiny Tim and fam.

AntBanks81 wrote:

SIGN ME UP
there wouldnt be changes because what you may think are changes can be what you were goin to be inevitably

AntBanks81 wrote:

SIGN ME UP
there wouldnt be changes because what you may think are changes can be what you were goin to be inevitably

Originally Posted by Pmighty

AntBanks81 wrote:

SIGN ME UP

i was just gonna say this

Originally Posted by Pmighty

AntBanks81 wrote:

SIGN ME UP

i was just gonna say this

Back
Top Bottom