Would You Pay $100 To See Yourself 10 Years From Now?

definitely, unless like youre saying its the inevitable cuz no matter what youre like down the line it would be depressing knowing you basically have no free will

definitely, unless like youre saying its the inevitable cuz no matter what youre like down the line it would be depressing knowing you basically have no free will

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Yes, and write the date and lottery numbers down .
#rich.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But we will all be dead tho. 2012, i will keep my money and buy fast food with it.

But we will all be dead tho. 2012, i will keep my money and buy fast food with it.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

If and only if I knew what I was seeing wasn't finite. Just a mere possibility. Kind of like Scrooge with the ghost of Christmas future and how he changed for the better giving the goose to Tiny Tim and fam.
this. it would have to be "this is your future if you keep going down this path" kinda thing not "the future no matter what"

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

If and only if I knew what I was seeing wasn't finite. Just a mere possibility. Kind of like Scrooge with the ghost of Christmas future and how he changed for the better giving the goose to Tiny Tim and fam.
this. it would have to be "this is your future if you keep going down this path" kinda thing not "the future no matter what"

wouldnt the cycle just continue to repeat in 10 year cycles? limiting your ability to go beyond and trapping you in this 10 yr cycle?

you visit your future self, see what you do like or dont like, but it modifies what would have happened had you continue to live your life the way you were. in 10 years, you would see a younger version of yourself visiting you once again, but now seeing a different future, an alternate path that you created because you didnt like what you previously saw. the new person from the past seeing current future you will repeat what you did by deciding that future isnt for them, thus erasing your current path and halting your ability to go beyond 10 years. choosing to visit your future self is basically choosing to see your death.

wouldnt the cycle just continue to repeat in 10 year cycles? limiting your ability to go beyond and trapping you in this 10 yr cycle?

you visit your future self, see what you do like or dont like, but it modifies what would have happened had you continue to live your life the way you were. in 10 years, you would see a younger version of yourself visiting you once again, but now seeing a different future, an alternate path that you created because you didnt like what you previously saw. the new person from the past seeing current future you will repeat what you did by deciding that future isnt for them, thus erasing your current path and halting your ability to go beyond 10 years. choosing to visit your future self is basically choosing to see your death.

If and only if I knew what I was seeing wasn't finite. Just a mere possibility.

Word, If I found out I was DEFINITELY gunna be a homeless, then I probably wouldve given up on life when I went back to the present (thus inevitably making me a homeless
tired.gif
)

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

No. If I have achieved my goals and am successful, I may stop working hard now, and not realize my full potential.

Or maybe seeing yourself successful maybe push you to go harder than you ever have

If and only if I knew what I was seeing wasn't finite. Just a mere possibility.

Word, If I found out I was DEFINITELY gunna be a homeless, then I probably wouldve given up on life when I went back to the present (thus inevitably making me a homeless
tired.gif
)

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

No. If I have achieved my goals and am successful, I may stop working hard now, and not realize my full potential.

Or maybe seeing yourself successful maybe push you to go harder than you ever have

I'd do it if I was able to make changes... I think it'd be cool to see your future self & have the chance to make certain changes if you could. If what I would pay to see was a definite, Than I'd probably pass.
laugh.gif

I'd do it if I was able to make changes... I think it'd be cool to see your future self & have the chance to make certain changes if you could. If what I would pay to see was a definite, Than I'd probably pass.
laugh.gif

for a hundred thats a steal

even if youre dead, you still come back, and ten years (or less) is a lot of time to do what you want to do

Sure why not. A glimpse if you will.

I'm assuming I'm just seeing and not actually traveling to the future so none of that profit from things in the future in the present is possible.

for a hundred thats a steal

even if youre dead, you still come back, and ten years (or less) is a lot of time to do what you want to do

Sure why not. A glimpse if you will.

I'm assuming I'm just seeing and not actually traveling to the future so none of that profit from things in the future in the present is possible.

See yourself how? Apearence or status wise? Everyone is answering questions op didn't ask
30t6p3b.gif

See yourself how? Apearence or status wise? Everyone is answering questions op didn't ask
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom