Would you rather be Tony Stark or Bruce Wayne?

Would you rather be Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark?

• Bruce Wayne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tony Stark

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Being Richard Grayson>>>>Bruce Wayne
pimp.gif
Why's this?

He's always in Bruce's shadow.

Was it ever specified what Grayson's job is / how he gets $$?

Is Bruce low-key his source?

And didn't Bruce smash Barbara Gordon before Grayson did?

Last edited:

Richard is a cop.

Last edited:

Bruce and Barbara were a thing in BTAS

And ****'s had a few jobs when he started as Nightwing in Blüdhaven but he has money left behind from his parents and I'm sure Bruce has given him money as well

Maria Hill, Gamora, Sunset Bain, Meredith McCall, Madame Masque, Marriane Rodgers, Bethany Cabe, Kathy Dare, Veronica Benning, Black Widow, Lt. Colonel Yelena Bremment, Mantis/Space Phantom, Countess De La Spiroza, Calista Hancock, Rumiko Fujikawa, She-Hulk, Emma Frost, Jessica Drew, and so many more >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Selina Kyle, Talia al Ghul, Diana Prince, Zatanna, Vicki Vale yambs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that AWG Pepper Potts
Fixed*

:smokin

Last edited:
Y'all still ain't giving love to happy when Alfred is getting thrown around :smh:

Maria Hill, Gamora, Sunset Bain, Meredith McCall, Madame Masque, Marriane Rodgers, Bethany Cabe, Kathy Dare, Veronica Benning, Black Widow, Lt. Colonel Yelena Bremment, Mantis/Space Phantom, Countess De La Spiroza, Calista Hancock, Rumiko Fujikawa, She-Hulk, Emma Frost, Jessica Drew, and so many more >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Selina Kyle, Talia al Ghul, Diana Prince, Zatanna, Vicki Vale yambs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that AWG Pepper Potts
Fixed*

:smokin

Don't forget banging 12 maxim cover models Ina calendar year because of twins.. Then there was he reporter

I would take Tony's knowledge and gear with Bruces lifestyle.

I mean, they're pretty much reflections of each other, night and day, but still almost the same guy.

Tony is just mentally on another level.

But Tony has too many issues/flaws outside of Ironman that I just couldn't be. Like being an alcoholic.

All in all, I would take Tony's story though. He's just more swagged out than Bruce. And thats saying a lot, cause Bruce is one cool mofo

in terms of skills and abilities (excluding wealth and stuff) its tony easy

the hell am I going to do with world class fighting skills? I'll take best in the world understanding of engineering every day of the week.

If some of you guys can avoid Tony's problem being alcohol why can't we as Bruce avoid some of his? :lol:

off topic
But how good u think she-hulk yambs are???
Man I bet they so moist
And her breast look so damn perfect
Not to mention I bet u she can throw it back

Back
Top Bottom