Would you smash a drunk chick if your sober?

Status
Not open for further replies.
going by the logic that its risky to smash a drunk chick, what difference does it make if you're sober? 

If she's drunk I'll only get head, so if all fails she the one that wanted to give me it :pimp:....

Catch a case?

Man 99% of the females you smash after a night out are drunk.

I aint ******* these girls half sleep or no **** like that.

But if we get to the spot and your able to take them close off and grab this **** then it's goin down.

If she wake up with regret 

laugh.gif
 Comparing drunk sex to rape.

Ya'll too scary man.

:lol: Majority of the answers here are "no" they wouldn't feel right having sex with a drunk person.

I don't know how that correlates to us not having experience with women. #NTlogic

There's the reach :lol:

I never said just because of somebody says no it means they have little experience with women.

Nope. When women get sloppy drunk and throw themselves at me it's not really a turn on.

The PC answer is no but Koopa gets it.

Answers some of y'all are saying. I realize some of yall don't have a lot experience with women.

lolwut.

Looks like you don't have any experience with the law, if she's drunk she can't give consent your asking to catch a charge.

"PC awsers" ? what does that even mean? Forgive me for not wanting to play rape charge russian roulette.

Nope cuz when she comes to and realizes what she did rape is the first word she's gonna yell
comes to? The question is smashing a drunk chick not a roofied chick. And by what some of u dudes saying she can cry rape after realizing it was a drunken mistake I guess dudes shouldn't even go out anymore since the goal is to have drunk sex with a chick

comes to? The question is smashing a drunk chick not a roofied chick. And by what some of u dudes saying she can cry rape after realizing it was a drunken mistake I guess dudes shouldn't even go out anymore since the goal is to have drunk sex with a chick
When you're drunk your decision making skills and memory are horrible.
She's drunk, "decided" to get smashed, wakes up with Tyrone laying butt nekked next to her with no memory of the previous night
While that may sound like just a bad decision on her part, rape is defined as unwanted sexual activity. Clearly that **** was unwanted if she woke up regretting it. Have fun provin that in court

Not sre if srs. You must not have much sense. You sound thirsty as hell. Do you get buns ?

Not sre if srs. You must not have much sense. You sound thirsty as hell. Do you get buns ?
what did I say that was wrong, do people not go out and hope to get lucky? And how do I sound thirsty when Im not even talking about what I would do in the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom