Would you smash a drunk chick if your sober?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NT for the win lolz...... always get a good laugh when people say I would or you should something.. do you 

The PC answer is no but Koopa gets it.

Answers some of y'all are saying. I realize some of yall don't have a lot experience with women.

lolwut.

Looks like you don't have any experience with the law, if she's drunk she can't give consent your asking to catch a charge.

"PC awsers" ? what does that even mean? Forgive me for not wanting to play rape charge russian roulette.

The laws are different in different places and rules for colleges and universities are different.

Just because she's been drinking it doesn't mean she cant give consent, its when she gets to the point where a reasonable person would say shes too drunk to give her consent.

It boils down to a lot factors. Just because a girl has been drinking it doesn't mean rape.

I understand saying alcohol can increases the chances of being of rape accusations, but some of y'all are vastly overstating the risk. You can be accused of rape without alcohol or drugs involved, mostly its about the situation.

Any type of encounter with a woman where the circumstances are unclear, a man can be accused of rape.

Last edited:
what is yalls definition of drunk because every woman you meet when you go out has most likely had some drinks?

but if she's out at a club she's def had some drinks. 

yall have never took home a girl from the club or the bar?  or went to a chicks house after the bar or club?

maybe im not understanding the premise because almost every adult drinks. 

or do yall only pick up chicks at museums and book clubs?

im never sober myself though when i go out. does that eem matter?

Last edited:
The laws are different in different places and rules for colleges and universities are different.

Just because she's been drinking it doesn't mean she cant give consent, its when she gets to the point where a reasonable person would say shes too drunk to give her consent.

It boils down to a lot factors. Just because a girl has been drinking it doesn't mean rape.

I understand saying alcohol can increases the chances of being of rape accusations, but some of y'all are vastly overstating the risk. You can be accused of rape without alcohol or drugs involved, mostly its about the situation.

Any type of encounter with a woman where the circumstances are unclear, a man can be accused of rape.

dude in most states if you are intoxicated you can't give consent. the reasonableness test of whether you could tell or not is something that would be decided in court im trying to aovid going to court in the first place. :lol:

dalso the title of the thread is would you smash a "drunk chick" so were already assuming a reaosnble perosn can see she's drunk

I didn't realize this needed to be said but you should avoid sexual encounters with women where the circumstances are unclear.

Not only is it morally questionable, it just flat out stupid from a purley self intrested point of view, if you are so thirsty that you need have sex with women under unclear circumstances to get some then you got bigger problems.

Can a woman be charged with drunk driving?

Technically, she would not have been able to give consent to herself to drive. Therefor it was not actually her decision, nor can she be held culpable for getting behind the wheel or anything else that happens while she is driving under said influence of alcohol.

Gold. How anyone missed this post is beyond me...

So if a man is drunk and has sex with a sober woman did the woman rape him?

Or are men the only gender that can be responsible for their actions while inebriated? Because it's obvious woman are less intelligent and all woman want to have sex when drunk....

:rolleyes

"By law I believe, if you have sex with a drunk person it's rape. 
Tipsy is one thing because personally if I'm just a little drunk, I can still consent to sex or say no to sex. 
But drunk is different. If you're really drunk, you don't have as much power to say no to something or fight against something which can result to rape. When you're drunk, you're not capable most of the time of consenting or saying no.""

/thread

"By law I believe, if you have sex with a drunk person it's rape. 

Tipsy is one thing because personally if I'm just a little drunk, I can still consent to sex or say no to sex. 

But drunk is different. If you're really drunk, you don't have as much power to say no to something or fight against something which can result to rape. When you're drunk, you're not capable most of the time of consenting or saying no.""

/thread

I agree with this but...

If you were drunk and another dude was trying to rape you I promise you'd know what was going on and put up a fight

Gold. How anyone missed this post is beyond me...

So if a man is drunk and has sex with a sober woman did the woman rape him?

Or are men the only gender that can be responsible for their actions while inebriated? Because it's obvious woman are less intelligent and all woman want to have sex when drunk....

:rolleyes

I'm held accountable for my drunk actions if I'm caught driving drunk and I'm also accountable for her drunk actions if she has sex with me while being drunk....must be nice to be a woman....lol

I'm sure a chick can put up a fight.

Yall dudes talking clear rape now

Last edited:
The level of drunkenness/tipsyness is important lol.

Most dudes know when something aint a good idea

Some dudes still go thru witit sum dudes dont

Last edited:
Nope cuz when she comes to and realizes what she did rape is the first word she's gonna yell
Man some of ya'll watch too much Tv. 
laugh.gif

Girls ain't just out here yellin rape on the average joe lol.

Now if I was rich and famous I wouldn't take the chance, but me being me, I don't see it happening.

How many of your friends have been falsely accused of rape?

Women don't do that.

Man some of ya'll watch too much Tv. 
laugh.gif

Girls ain't just out here yellin rape on the average joe lol.

Now if I was rich and famous I wouldn't take the chance, but me being me, I don't see it happening.

How many of your friends have been falsely accused of rape?

Women don't do that.
exactly.  i don't anyone this has happened to.

and drunk ******* get ****** everyday b

i honestly think most of yall just don't get any *****  

yall are dissecting the situation.

meet a bad ***** at the bar and she grabs your manhood and tells you she wants to take you home and **** your brains out....thats rape?  

no thats a great ******* night

Last edited:
When you're drunk your decision making skills and memory are horrible.
She's drunk, "decided" to get smashed, wakes up with Tyrone laying butt nekked next to her with no memory of the previous night
While that may sound like just a bad decision on her part, rape is defined as unwanted sexual activity. Clearly that **** was unwanted if she woke up regretting it. Have fun provin that in court
If you are being accused of rape... you don't have to prove anything yet. The burden of proof lies with the plaintiff to begin with. She is the one who has to prove she was drunk and couldn't give consent and you coerced her to wherever to do whatever. This is pretty much going to boil down to witnesses, statements from the bar or whatever, and evidence. 

Best case they can build is surveillance from the establishment, drink receipts and a witness bartender, and maybe some situational testimony. We have all seen THAT chick. She's stumbling around and can't even support herself to walk and all that. Stay away from that. Help her out. call her a cab. even protect her from creeps. Then her more sensible friends she came with will see you as a gentleman or nice guy. They been at the bar for 1 or 3 hours doing no more than 3 drinks an hour. They probably seem normal, laughing a lot, might be interested in dancing which is the fastest in to get em back to the crib. I'm with Koopa. Most one night stands are with girls who've been drinking that night. If you don't know how to be a gentlemen, then yes stay far away. Messing with tipsy girls is just like flirting at work. They aren't gonna hit you with a case if you come through looking like the man. They only regret it if they didn't enjoy it or you. If you come through looking fly, your bachelor pad is on point, your ride is on point, you offer some sausage egg mcmuffins in the morning and a ride back to their car. They will not be tripping out on you. But NTers only smash dimes so when they wake up and see you without your fresh jays and supreme gear and yall give em the boot in the morning because we don't luhh deez O's.... Yeah they start thinking maybe it was a bad idea.

dude in most states if you are intoxicated you can't give consent. the reasonableness test of whether you could tell or not is something that would be decided in court im trying to aovid going to court in the first place. :lol:

dalso the title of the thread is would you smash a "drunk chick" so were already assuming a reaosnble perosn can see she's drunk

I didn't realize this needed to be said but you should avoid sexual encounters with women where the circumstances are unclear.

Not only is it morally questionable, it just flat out stupid from a purley self intrested point of view, if you are so thirsty that you need have sex with women under unclear circumstances to get some then you got bigger problems.

Now you're introducing the word "intoxicated"

If somebody drinks some alcohol are they intoxicated?The OP said drunk not sloppy drunk...there's different levels of drinking.

The law in most states says the person has to be so drunk that a reasonable person would say they cant consent. Just because the woman has consumed alcohol, it doesn't automatically mean she cant give consent.

You missed the point I was making about unclear circumstances. I'm saying unless there's somebody in the room with you while having sex, the woman can potentially accuse you of rape...its unlikely but it could happen.

Yes alcohol can increase the chances of rape accusations but it also increases the chances of sex.

If a girl is passed out drunk and you have sex with her = rape

If a girl has been drinking and calls/texts/looks for you and says she wants to get ****** to sleep and she needs you A.S.A.P. = not rape

Last edited:
If we had sex before .. yes

If we haven't .. no

Just throw in the "just to be clear you giving me some tonight right" text :lol:

Y'all ****** is crazy. Just because it hasn't happened to anyone you know it doesn't happen?

Bruh most ******* I know get the horniest when their drunk. Hell when I was a yamb monster before Netflix and chill it was Hennessey and chill. We would sip, watch TV, talk and smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom