Would you wear an article of clothing that was for a girl?

You really want to NT to tell you pull ya skirt down b? :smh: :lol:

Not a clothing article, but I have heard of a lot of dudes wearing women's deodorant. They say it works better.

I'm not out here wearing no blouses papi but I've seen a few GS/Girls exclusive color ways of sneakers I'd rock if I wasn't a size 13.

And I had this cold Charlotte Hornets windbreaker that my mom had, don't know if it was made specifically for girls though, for all I know it could have been Tyrone from college's joint that she was just lounging in after he smashed. Either way I don't care it's a tough windbreaker.

But yeah other than sneaks and windbreakers and hats and otherwise unisex clothing, I'm not about to be copping no denim blouses from Claire's dawg.

:lol: you win man

Yall cats scare me day by day

The type to walk up to a shorty in the mall, look at her Zara faux fur bomber jacket and matching purse like "yeah boo imma rock those real proper"

JuWanna Man cats :smh:

i bought a pair of nike socks that were mad cheap and they were labeled women's socks. I didn't see a difference so I copped. other than that, i can't see myself doing it.

nothing wrong with it, the only thing is, if you care what people really think, you might be stuck trying to explain why the buttons are on the opposite side.

smh  gon be like this soon                 
hqdefault.jpg

prince-vs-charlie-murphy-o.gif

Last edited:
You really want to NT to tell you pull ya skirt down b? :smh: :lol:

Not a clothing article, but I have heard of a lot of dudes wearing women's deodorant. They say it works better.

It does. I. Don't. Care. I wear Degree Shower Clean. When I first started buying it, they had it in the men's section, then my wife was like "you do know you've been wearing women's deodorant?" I honestly didn't know, but by that time it was too late and I didn't care because it works, also, doesn't have that strong alcohol/cologne scent. It sprays on clear and stays clear, and it doesn't over power my cologne. Judge me, whatever, but that's the only deo that I wear now.

Last edited:
I'm not out here wearing no blouses papi but I've seen a few GS/Girls exclusive color ways of sneakers I'd rock if I wasn't a size 13.

And I had this cold Charlotte Hornets windbreaker that my mom had, don't know if it was made specifically for girls though, for all I know it could have been Tyrone from college's joint that she was just lounging in after he smashed. Either way I don't care it's a tough windbreaker.

But yeah other than sneaks and windbreakers and hats and otherwise unisex clothing, I'm not about to be copping no denim blouses from Claire's dawg.

Closest thing I've gotten to that was some unisex Cartiers... Don't even like wearing those joints anymore

You sus OP

Back
Top Bottom