Would you wear an article of clothing that was for a girl?

One year for halloween I dressed as the artist formerly known as Prince. I bought some black skinny jeans from the womens section of Old Navy. The womens skinnys were stretchy but the guys skinnys had no give to them at all. It was an executive decision to keep my man parts working properly

I don't want to bump into a girl somewhere wearing it at same time I am and have it be awkward

girls-sweater-1.gif

girls-sweater-2.gif

Honestly wouldn't care but the sizing is off. I would need an xl and I'm tall so length might be too short. A lot of dudes are built like a junior high girl that just got her period though so I would imagine the fit would be on pointpoint.

Last edited:
I'm not out here wearing no blouses papi but I've seen a few GS/Girls exclusive color ways of sneakers I'd rock if I wasn't a size 13.

And I had this cold Charlotte Hornets windbreaker that my mom had, don't know if it was made specifically for girls though, for all I know it could have been Tyrone from college's joint that she was just lounging in after he smashed. Either way I don't care it's a tough windbreaker.

But yeah other than sneaks and windbreakers and hats and otherwise unisex clothing, I'm not about to be copping no denim blouses from Claire's dawg.

This made me legit lol

I've worn women's sneakers bc of colorway. Some white/red/blue AM95. I don't have fat feet so it was no big thing.

The main thing with women's clothing that could be the issue is the cut. They generally have breasts (no **** :lol: ) so most shirts are cut with a lil more "room" in the front for said chest augmentations. Plus some have those extra stretchy blends. Also I think the buttons are on opposite sides of the shirts on women shirts so that could be a giveaway.

Other than that I don't see the problem. It's fabric.

You like fabrics B?

I have a womens northface recon :lol:

I had one too. I rocked it for my entire 4 years of undergrad and had no idea. Then my ex-gf started working at a North Face retail store and she tells me I'm wearing a woman's backpack. I was dumbfounded. Did not know they make gender specific bookbags. I guess the main difference is the shape of the straps. She bought me a men's one the next day with her discount and I gave her my old woman's bag :lol:

Back
Top Bottom