Would you wear an article of clothing that was for a girl?

Reminds me of Michael Scott when he bought a woman's suit.
"It's a power suit"

My all-time favorite The Office scene.

EDIT: Had to go find the scene and watch it again, and it's too appropriate for to thread.

OP be like...

Last edited:
4089622-laurence-fishburne.gif

The first and probably only sneakers I wanted that were women's were the AM90 Staple colorway. I just they looked better than the mens.

staple-air-max-90-navigation-pack-women.jpg

If I like it and it doesn't look like it's 100% made for a woman yea man. Have peeped a few sweaters that I thought were cool but couldn't get cause wmn szs.

Last edited:

I'm not out here wearing no blouses papi but I've seen a few GS/Girls exclusive color ways of sneakers I'd rock if I wasn't a size 13.

And I had this cold Charlotte Hornets windbreaker that my mom had, don't know if it was made specifically for girls though, for all I know it could have been Tyrone from college's joint that she was just lounging in after he smashed. Either way I don't care it's a tough windbreaker.

But yeah other than sneaks and windbreakers and hats and otherwise unisex clothing, I'm not about to be copping no denim blouses from Claire's dawg.

I don't think I'd ever wear women's specific clothing, but I have ZERO issues with buying womens sneakers if the colorway is right

If you were in chart toilette rouse lets and you were about to cop a blouse you take this L.

I'm not out here wearing no blouses papi but I've seen a few GS/Girls exclusive color ways of sneakers I'd rock if I wasn't a size 13.

And I had this cold Charlotte Hornets windbreaker that my mom had, don't know if it was made specifically for girls though, for all I know it could have been Tyrone from college's joint that she was just lounging in after he smashed. Either way I don't care it's a tough windbreaker.

But yeah other than sneaks and windbreakers and hats and otherwise unisex clothing, I'm not about to be copping no denim blouses from Claire's dawg.

:rofl:

If I was a scarf guy, sure.

Maybe a pink hoody for a girl? :lol:

I've never given this thought.

Too many feminine dudes out here... worried about fashion too much. Grab some chinos a dress shirt and get your grown MAN on...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom