WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

So wrestlemania was better than i thought , reigns took that beating with a smile , but when that drum roll hit i climaxed 
smokin.gif

Anybody else think the camera work was really great right now. I remember watching it and thinking of how every shot looked like it could be used for promo shots or something. And as much as Rains sucks, that was a pretty cool visual of the fireworks going off while he was in his ground punch position. Wouldn't mind seeing a gif of that.

Awesome pictures from NTers who attended Mania. Thanks for sharing.

WM was really epic last night. Intercontinental championship match was my favorite of WM. Sting/Triple H & Reigns/Lesnar came second.

Lawler was like that's a WrestleMania RKO!! RKO is my favorite move. You can use it in many different ways. :pimp:

when it's all said and done, I think what I liked best about WM31 was the fact the other belts are starting to mean something again

Just got done watching it..great, great show.

- BRC retaining was the right thing to do. What was up with Noodae's ugly *** attire though? :lol:

- :stoneface: @ Big Show winning, was cool to see Kenta kick Bo back to Superstars though. Mizdow finally turning face is great :pimp: dude is really over...just hope he doesn't get Riley'd(..which he probably will, but I can hope lol)

- IC Title ladder match was awesome. Everyone did their thing in that match. Legit cringed when Dean got powerbombed through the ladder like that :x I hope he was just selling that really well and he's not really hurt. Complain about him being in this so called bad position, but Bryan winning was the best choice. The IC Title will finally be important again, mark my words. Plus we likely a nice long program with Dolph & D Bry with a little BNB thrown in there.

- Orton/Seth was fantastic. Both really put on a show; I agree with whoever said Randy would fit in well with New Japan. I hope him and Okada face each other one day before either get too old. And that final RKO was siiiiick :x :pimp:

- Sting/HHH was really cool. Both had awesome entrances, HHH still can go and Sting did alright for a near 60 year old dude. The DX & NWO stuff really surprised me, wasn't expecting that. HBK doing the Instant Transmission to the ring and hitting the Sweet Chin Music on Sting was a surprise as well.

- took a fap break during the music stuff, so no opinion on that.

- I think the divas tag was after this? I can't remember my mind is still buzzin lol but it was solid. Paige was lookin fire. :pimp: She's like an angsty goth version of Miranda from Mass Effect. Not a bad thing.

- Rock/Steph/Shovel promo was great. Rousey getting involved was really cool. Chick is a badass. :pimp:

- Cena/Rusev was pretty solid too. And I'm actually glad Cena won because I'm not really a Rusev fan like most of yall are..just bored of his gimmick. Hopefully Cena can really elevate the Merica Belt. Is Lana turning face :nerd:

- Bray/Taker was the only match I wasn't really into. Bray would've been a better choice to break the streak honestly. Dude is 0-2 at Mania now :smh:

- WWEWHC Match was a fun main event. Brock was amazing just beating the living hell out of Roman like he was a jabroni. But maaaaaaaan. SETH METAL. Dude is starting to remind me of Edge. SETH METAL.

- SETH METAL

Last edited:
One thing I noticed between Brock and Roman is how hard they were hitting each other. I know it's been said many times that Brock is one of the safest big guys to work with in the ring. He know how to make everything look powerful but is careful. With the way Reigns made Brock bleed 100x I wonder if the same can be said about Roman.

I hate John Cena.

Why?

Was watching this last night, not a bad wm, dont get why the feelings for Cena is 50/50

What he needs to do so he can be loved by the public is have a big fake injury where his career is done, take a 2-year hiatus, have little random pop up videos of him getting better on raw and smackdown (like how dre and em did to 50 cent for the in da club video) and come back with a whole new style

DX vs NWO was so cool lol i felt like a kid again (even tho they all old as ****)

Last edited:
Why?

Was watching this last night, not a bad wm, dont get why the feelings for Cena is 50/50

What he needs to do so he can be loved by the public is have a big fake injury where his career is done, take a 2-year hiatus, have little random pop up videos of him getting better on raw and smackdown (like how dre and em did to 50 cent for the in da club video) and come back with a whole new style

DX vs NWO was so cool lol i felt like a kid again (even tho they all old as ****)

He's corny as hell and should have put Rusev and Bray over and I'm honestly just tired of watching him wrestle.

He's like Flair or Hogan I'd be perfectly fine if I never saw them in a ring again and much like both of them I'll be feeling this way for 10+ years before he actually stops. :smh:

I like most was not expecting much from mania....

Overall it was a great show.

DX NWO....Like most have said...it made zero sense. Had that happened during the invasion time frame it would have been so much better.

But still I smiled again.

When seths music hit.... :smoking

My girl was going to romen....LMAO

Great show. Looking forward to raw.

Rollins made his first appearance as WWE World Champion on The “Today” Show this morning, with hosts Al Roker, Tamron Hall and Willie Geist. The show is taped in New York City, and Rollins noted on Twitter last night that he flew right from California to New York following WrestleMania.

The hosts started off by asking Rollins what happened last night as there appear to be many upset WWE fans. Rollins said he was Mr. Money in the Bank for 9 months, and could have cashed in at any time, but he chose to do so on the grandest stage of them all, WrestleMania. Rollins added he is now in possession of the real WWE World Title as he is the new Champion.

Rollins was then asked if the WWE Title should be won “fair and square,” to which Rollins replied by saying he did win the title fair and square. He said be beat Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar in a Triple Threat match, and now he’s heading to Raw as the new Champion.

The hosts wrapped up by asking how important an entrance is in WWE. Rollins said the entrance is very important in WWE, and he then showed a graphic with the hosts faces superimposed over Hulk Hogan, The Rock and Naomi.

Rollins made his first appearance as WWE World Champion on The “Today” Show this morning, with hosts Al Roker, Tamron Hall and Willie Geist. The show is taped in New York City, and Rollins noted on Twitter last night that he flew right from California to New York following WrestleMania.

The hosts started off by asking Rollins what happened last night as there appear to be many upset WWE fans. Rollins said he was Mr. Money in the Bank for 9 months, and could have cashed in at any time, but he chose to do so on the grandest stage of them all, WrestleMania. Rollins added he is now in possession of the real WWE World Title as he is the new Champion.

Rollins was then asked if the WWE Title should be won “fair and square,” to which Rollins replied by saying he did win the title fair and square. He said be beat Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar in a Triple Threat match, and now he’s heading to Raw as the new Champion.

The hosts wrapped up by asking how important an entrance is in WWE. Rollins said the entrance is very important in WWE, and he then showed a graphic with the hosts faces superimposed over Hulk Hogan, The Rock and Naomi.
Thanks wrestlezone

no druids for Taker? why not? cost too much to dig them out of Middle Earth?

Taker should've wrestled with the hat on. Looking extra butch with that hair.

Back
Top Bottom