WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

look at Roman with his security team. guess he doesn't want anyone to cup his butt again.
laugh.gif
 some dude actually got in his face and he tossed him aside and then im pretty sure security removed dude.

my thoughts on Bray....

he looks lost solo. they had an amazing thing going with the Wyatt family but i guess everything runs its course. i was a huge fan but since he went solo i lost interest. some guys just dont have "IT" alone, maybe his time will come. i heard theyre bringing back Bo as his on screen brother type soon. we shall see...

Best use of Bo would be for him to dress like Randy Savage and team with Axelmania to resurrect the superpowers

Honestly I think keeping Reigns off tv for a bit would be best, maybe have him return to save Seth from an Authority/Brock beat down

Then you got HBK/Diesel 2.0

they really handled this match so well.

reigns looking like a cannibal like his grandfather with those headbutts

Last edited:
I think a lot of guys would benefit from taking time off and just vanishing for a while, but it doesn't happen that much.

Reigns would not hurt himself at all by being gone for a month.

don't steal from the young bucks

would be dope if brock just walked in there and destroyed 10 guys in the mitb, have paul heyman climb up there to get it, and stalk seth rollins when he wins the briefcase
i was just gonna edit my post about Orton and add that Brock having MITB would be dope. 

just have the notion of him looming around being able to strike at any time would be pretty cool. 

I think a lot of guys would benefit from taking time off and just vanishing for a while, but it doesn't happen that much.

Reigns would not hurt himself at all by being gone for a month.

Cena is one of those guys, i like him, but his whole swag/fighting style needs an update

did anyone else notice that having Reigns get the doors beaten off him by Lesnar, hid the fact that he has about 3 moves pretty nicely.

he was just getting pounded and pounded and hit what 3 super punches and one spear? i think aside from throwing Brock into the post, that was every move he did in the match.

they really need to knock him down. he has no moves and no mic skills. did he just get here by having a good look?

Back
Top Bottom