WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

All you need is a street pharmacist.
smokin.gif
styrofoam_cups.jpg

...I'm so lost now, there's been like 20 gimmick changes and 500 different feuds. So if I got this right, then..

- JRS is basically a one man version of New Day

- 95% of the thread still hates RagingKitten (don't have a problem with the guy personally..but he does seem a bit over sensitive)

- 4w became the Johnny Ace of NTWT to everyone apparently :lol:

- case and rhino are like Shaq & Barkley, Ash & Gary, Nelly & KRS One, Penny1 & the Matrix

- CP34 still looks like a tall Dave Mastiff

- DCAllAmerican is still monogendered, probably an Asari from Mass Effect

- Some regulars are coming back, good to see :pimp: hope ya stick around

- Peep probably still on a pineapple "diet"

- BigEgo is probably high right now

- had pants now posts jpegs in addition to gifs

Missing anything? :nerd:

I'm still using my New Jack gimmick I plan to do an open challenge scaffold match at the next NTWT PPV

Mr one cent...I have enough paper to buy my and cases meds. Don't need to take anyone's stash. :lol: I don't pop pills either. All greenery homie. I washed you into the matrix. That gimmick didn't start until after you got roasted into Bolivia. I made you question your reality to the point where you thought that gimmick would get you over. That alone shows how feeble minded you are. You talk about people glitching but all you are is a minor syntax error. And to answer your question...yes I am D Fly. :smokin every day.

Mr one cent...I have enough paper to buy my and cases meds. Don't need to take anyone's stash. :lol: I don't pop pills either. All greenery homie. I washed you into the matrix. That gimmick didn't start until after you got roasted into Bolivia. I made you question your reality to the point where you thought that gimmick would get you over. That alone shows how feeble minded you are. You talk about people glitching but all you are is a minor syntax error. And to answer your question...yes I am D Fly. :smokin every day.

Knew it :lol: :pimp:

So we're still doing NTWT gimmicks? Ima retire my HHH shovel gimmick, and become the Authority :nerd:

Thanks for the tip b. So this what ntwt has come too huh

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

It's become way to sawft in here..When I first joined up to the NTWT I had Club cutting nasty promos on me at least once a week..Then a couple others would take the ball from him and run with it..But I laughed it off cause it was funny..Now that I've been here for a few years I got dudes making fun of my age, the medicine I have to take to survive, and have had multiple dudes make fun of my back (or how they're going to break it during ppv's)..But I laughed it off cause it was funny..But let me respond to someone trying to get too serious on me about something I said TO A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON and I get messages full of tears.. :smh: ..Dudes in here need to grow some balls and or at least toughen up their vajeen if they want to stay around the NTWT..This is a place for men to take out their ruthless aggression on their fellow competitors, not a place to come and hold hands and wipe each other's tears..

This post makes me wanna go 4-0 against GHIMS and DC like I do every year

Back
Top Bottom