WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

ol i got alot left in the tank *** ***** n it doesnt get better with @BigEgo24
 dippn in case prescription stash during his paper champ run 
images

@BigEgo24
 have fun with ur title while u still can cuz im comin 
Penny is a pimp in his own mind, shout out to Ray Cash. Bum *** Wale fans don't ever anything positive in their life. You getting verbally dismantled again is overkill. I've already left decimation on my wake, you were the first victim. Judging by reactions and fan reception this is a feud te NTWT doesn't wanna see rehashed. Earn your way up the ranks. Callin me out for my title doesn't go well, ask Rhino. :rofl: Your promos are about as good as Wale on the BBall court. You are probably better off being a manager cause you talk a lot of **** but have no athletic abilities. Just like Wale. :wow: Better yet you have Posts about Nothing. Obviously also Folarin inspired. :smh:

Penny is a pimp in his own mind, shout out to Ray Cash. Bum *** Wale fans don't ever anything positive in their life. You getting verbally dismantled again is overkill. I've already left decimation on my wake, you were the first victim. Judging by reactions and fan reception this is a feud te NTWT doesn't wanna see rehashed. Earn your way up the ranks. Callin me out for my title doesn't go well, ask Rhino.
roll.gif
Your promos are about as good as Wale on the BBall court. You are probably better off being a manager cause you talk a lot of **** but have no athletic abilities. Just like Wale.
eek.gif
Better yet you have Posts about Nothing. Obviously also Folarin inspired.
mean.gif
i read this and it was too late 

blame the ic champ for the trail of panty liner followers he brought in . 
Penny...you think you can outsmart me but I'm in a higher IQ bracket that most. You are still a broke ***** that listens to a terrible rapper and word on the street is you got them Ava Devine loose cheeks...it's comical how much you think about me. That **** worries me honestly...I'd go into further detail but chances are I'll get reported.

...I'm so lost now, there's been like 20 gimmick changes and 500 different feuds. So if I got this right, then..

- JRS is basically a one man version of New Day

- 95% of the thread still hates RagingKitten (don't have a problem with the guy personally..but he does seem a bit over sensitive)

- 4w became the Johnny Ace of NTWT to everyone apparently :lol:

- case and rhino are like Shaq & Barkley, Ash & Gary, Nelly & KRS One, Penny1 & the Matrix

- CP34 still looks like a tall Dave Mastiff

- DCAllAmerican is still monogendered, probably an Asari from Mass Effect

- Some regulars are coming back, good to see :pimp: hope ya stick around

- Peep probably still on a pineapple "diet"

- BigEgo is probably high right now

- had pants now posts jpegs in addition to gifs

Missing anything? :nerd:

...I'm so lost now, there's been like 20 gimmick changes and 500 different feuds. So if I got this right, then..

- JRS is basically a one man version of New Day

- 95% of the thread still hates RagingKitten (don't have a problem with the guy personally..but he does seem a bit over sensitive)

- 4w became the Johnny Ace of NTWT to everyone apparently
laugh.gif

- case and rhino are like Shaq & Barkley, Ash & Gary, Nelly & KRS One, Penny1 & the Matrix

- CP34 still looks like a tall Dave Mastiff

- DCAllAmerican is still monogendered, probably an Asari from Mass Effect

- Some regulars are coming back, good to see
pimp.gif
hope ya stick around

- Peep probably still on a pineapple "diet"

- BigEgo is probably high right now

- had pants now posts jpegs in addition to gifs

Missing anything?
nerd.gif
big ego  took the red & blue pill and now he thinks he the greatest ntwt ic champ ever 
laugh.gif
 and he rinks of a cardboard legacy . 
DeepSea is my valet 

Ladies and gentleman, if I may offer a sermon, may us all be positive in these dire times.

Any predicament we find ourselves in, we may rise above and regain our smiles.

Please do not worry about adversity, but embrace it for each day is a New Day.

If I may quote Psalm 91:

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

May us all rest happily in unison as we watch the abomination that is Wrestlemania 31.

Pastor RedStorm says hello to new opportunities.

Last edited:
Ladies and gentleman, if I may offer a sermon, may us all be positive in these dire times.

If I may quote Psalm 91:

May us all rest happily in unison as we watch the abomination that is Wrestlemania 31.

Geez... Idk if I can get with this gimmick... #givesJRSachance #neuteredJRS

If I may quote Psalm 91:

believe that 

Bruhhh! Why didn't yall tell me Sprite Remix back?! Just peeped the thread b
u was too busy promoting ur sons cookies 
Uhhh, where can I get me some of that?..Do I need a script, cause I got a dr. on call for just these situations..
roll.gif

Surely you're not talking about me, cause if you're talking about me you're talking about @22stylez & @B Sox as well...nope can't have that
pimp.gif
idc bout @22stylez  he has yet to invite me to a heist mission on gta he's glitchn to get nuked too 

Back
Top Bottom